Day Two Assessment of NS:UNS4

It's the day two already. Tomorrow's the day where I take an exam.
So, testing "Armor Break" on combat characters in NS:UNS4 game is quite promising. Dunno how, but expressing how do I look like the style of Naruto when taking combat damage is similar to those in the war. Realistic as they were taking a beating. What do I notice new is the "costume damage" for women (specific to those in Shippuden era). They got torns, shreds, and/or even the dirts.

Cash is 2 million plus. Those were gotten in Free Battle, and I'm not ready yet to enter the Story mode or even "Boruto's Tale". Currently I postponed the progress of entering the mode to download the "Point Blank Offline" and the GTA V "on my grasps" (downloaded, if that's what you mean) which got pended recently. It's good to know that I got the PB Offline downloaded, but NOT from BAGAS31.com (AdF.ly Account Suspended, WTF?). Tasikgame.com has its link running fresh since last year, and BTW, speaking of "Tasikgame", that name was grabbed from a city named Tasikmalaya, shortened it and then put the "game" on it. I guess the maker is from there.

So, install starts. The computer I have is way beyond my expectation for allowing DX12 games to be played, so no harm done. MySQL handling is pretty good, thanks to the college lessons. SQLYog is different story because I prefer HeidiSQL that used in the college. JDK 7... no wonder some apps like this require lower version of JDK, reminds me much of the Expert Systems lesson that needs JDK 1.8. Their own reasons led to an assumption that old JDK's still required until today.

Problem is, NetBeans IDE do use latest JDK, and I'm running on version 8 update 102. This could be an issue if the installer "auto-detects" the JDK version installed.

Now moving on... it's not a big deal of telling how do I assess this game, but overall, it's excellent compared to its predecessors. It's fantastic, and happy to see that the new PC supports DX11 and DX12. And you should know that the story never ends; it always have a continuation, unlike those drama movies that lasts until hundreds of episodes and... begone. I think I should start crying when the actions from episodes 400 to 480 repeat in that game.

Comments

Post a Comment