The 8th of its kind

Last midnight is a thrilling one. Street racing turned into a criminal bust... that's what it explains a summary about Fast and Furious 8. Released in 2017.

Mom told me about it just a couple days back and I thought it might be something, at least. Just stumbled on the sched while she was with my sis and it was a good idea to invite me and my bro in.

I mean, look at that scenario, especially the ones in New York. Thousands of car are remote-controlled just like Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines movie. While the Terminator 3 controls only 4 vehicles, in Fast and Furious 8, thousands are remote-operated from afar using network, wireless ones, in what appears far greater than the UDP. Imagine how those vehicles operate remotely, separating the user control, even similar to those of the UGV because no one was behind the steering wheel. The worst of the computer-operated control (which is without computer) is at the Overdrive movie (idk if that title is right because it's from a long-time ago). Even without computer, the vehicles operated by itself. Seems to me that ghosts laid down on the machines in a hunt for a fuel.

Not a controversy, however, that almost everything is operated by computer. Cars, planes, house equipments, no matter what type we use, all are computer-operated. If you are familiar with the "Cruise Control", it is indeed that the system uses computer in order to lock the steering and speed of the car.

And the "raining cars"... with the cars stacking like in World War Z movie... you guess it, and yes, teleoperated.

Well, this is robot we are talking, but specialized in vehicles. I know you are on topic with characters like, "Shaw is dead, but got survived", "Lambo on the icy surface and sliding like it has no skating shoes to slide", "Dominic went rogue", and so on, but since I'm taking the Smart Robot Programming class, I'm explaining specificly on vehicles and weaponry.

Moving on to next topic, UUV - Unmanned undersea vehicle. Remember the teleoperation that done on vehicles (the UGV)? Hell, even the submarines do. This is done after Dominic activates the EMP device on his car to "force reset" the submarine's power and activate the nuclear missiles at the submarine pen. The sub is operated without anyone in there, except the guys who manually removed the launch control chip. One UUV, Akula-class submarine, being devil to hunt the good guys in cars. Reminds me much of the Crimson Tide movie, Alabama VS Akula.

Well it was not so devil enough until the bad guys too late to dive and the heat-seeking missile struck on the sub. Well, Dom has good intentions why he went rogue, and that is proved by the junked submarine. It was a good ending at all, and I like it.

Something that I wanted to know: is Akula submarine computer-operated? I mean, some instrument panels are conventional, but there are some that computer-operated. Russia really prefers analog controls since the first time I saw the Su-27 cockpit in the flight simulator game (with an exception of the HUD, of course).


If there is the 9th I'll watch it. Boruto is on my concern right now. And driving like a crazy man is a bad idea when you are on the streets. Got many controversies here and there, and Naruto died in Boruto news has resurfaced again following the May '16 controversy about he died in the last series of Naruto the Movie.

Comments