No doubt to say: SkylineGTRFreak still online

Well, though none said on the blogpost, he's still online, with several reliable posts on GTAInside. I think he has done several WIPs, including one that mentions YF-12 Interceptor. Last post was about Boeing 747-8F cargo plane that done working.

He moved on to Instagram for posts, commentaries, and WIP list he's been doing. No wonder it's been an age since the last post on his blog. Perhaps he stopped using alternate download sites. I'm not sure.

Nah, I never think he's dead. He never resurfaced as if he was dead on the blog. Somehow, after I got myself a rough start again on GTA V - no trainers, just startup pack from OpenIV (yeah, starter pack before entering modding times), browsing downloads of car mods (I was thinking of a car pack anyway instead of add-on or replace), but apparently, visited GTAInside and found out that Skyline still posting several aircraft or military vehicle releases for V.

LSPDFR plugin and RPH is at hand, but game version is somewhat incompatible. The EXE version is 1.0.877.1 (the one I used from FitGirl Ultra Repack) but in RPH website says "game patch v1032". The 1032 is the major version (.877.). 877 is far off several generations (probably last year update) than 1032. I might need to get it updated and find the crack intended for it.

Maybe I'll be chasing downloads of Skyline's and others in GTAInside, but as you can see, full interest is at weapons, police, and airplanes. For now, I just need the ELS thingy done and dusted. Modding for IV still continues. Still undergo beta testing, though the screen size is quite annoying because of the HDMI shit - ZModeler works are harder as ever.

Comments