Easy List, this ain't

Fired up GTAInside site recently and found out nearly 30+ mods of just aircrafts alone made by SkylineGTRFreak. It should be an easy list for me, but this ain't. Plus with new police cars I just DLed @ LCPDFR.

Could have been told me otherwise, though, telling that patch 877 is the latest. 1032 is the latest now. Lost track of last update @ Ova Games, this might be the last standing patch since the few releases of Ultra Repack by FitGirl.

Most of Skyline's mods include add-on, which adds the aircrafts into the DLC slot that can be spawned manually on trainer. I actually wishing for the vanilla Cargo Plane in V to be replaced by Mriya, but all else it is an add-on. And hearing about "it do not have a rear ramp" makes sense that it's an add-on plane. If, and only if replaced, it might have some issues with the missions. I would be wishing for C-5M instead... telling the fact that the V Cargo Plane combines the Mriya (An-225) fuselage and wings with B-52 engines and winglets.

I mean, really, actual An-225 not just having a front ramp, but also a rear ones, like the ones on 2012 movie. GTA San Andreas model do depict that, but why limiting it to just the front one?

Although I complained about this shit, some others are a good job. The F-16, for example, is perfect to replace the V Lazer fighter jet, and the F-35 is also perfect to replace the Hydra from the DLC Pack.

For something I would like to say about helicopters, Mi-24 is a suitable replacement for V Savage helicopter. Gladly my predictions since 2 years ago came to a hit.


Well, back to shit day in the college. Tasks are near the deadline and I just queried my search of SSH programming in Linux, using C language. I need to hold off the gaming, but this is just like a drug addiction; it never stops asking me to game it.

Also, weapons, military vehicles, and ZModeler3 will be my next concern of playing V with mods just after I have topped up my I-net quota - just wasted 9 GB finishing download and nearly 2 GB plus for new mods, especially police car mods (and yes, I'm a fan of law enforcement, aviation, and military).

Comments