Setting up light games

So, speaking of LO:FC2 is incompatible with Windows 10 (the activation system, that's what I'm trying to say), I decided to go downwards. LOMAC (Lock On: Modern Air Combat) is an old game that still compatible even until today. Running this light sim program on Windows 10 is a no trouble, so no harm done.

Again speaking of LO:FC2 game, I do have an alternate crack by SKIDROW, but unfortunately, based on the experience I am having since the first-time claim of English version of FC2, the crack by SKIDROW is compatible only for DCS: Black Shark 1.0.2 (an upgraded Black Shark game that allows combination of FC2 and BS games during MP). Sure, the DLLs and EXE share the same name, but it's intended for DCS:BS.

Serial number input is a clever way to bypass the lock, and TRiViUM has provided one (and don't forget about legit bypass, using serial number bought from the company). However, the lock bypass app has limitations. It can work on Windows 7 and older, but can't on Windows 8 and later. Weird thing is, it works when upgrading Windows. Last time I undergo an OS update from Win8 to Win10, I tried again to install FC2 game and put in the serial number, and somehow it works with no errors. This is indeed abandoned by the company, to upgrade the protection app since they have moved on to DCS: World by now.

So I've been losing some critical apps, but the data (works I done) has been saved during the new computer purchase. 3ds Max 7 is needed for developing LOM files and because I need to bypass the ZModeler locks on weapons used in GTA San Andreas. And now this new play, the CS:GO, is sourced from Victim_Crasher's mods that converts CS weapons to IV. StudioCompiler and stuffs for Max 7 has been acquired for developing CS:GO weapons into a full rip convert in GTA IV from Cannon Fodder's website.

Gladly, one guy in the same nation, Yogi, shared the 3ds Max 7 that includes the Kam Lai's Max Script. Well, it's redownload since I forget where do I placed that file along with the LOMAC tools for Max 7. Link

Likewise, it's all a new start. Modding continues, gaming story never stops. Idk when is the right time to buy the books at the bookstore. I'm at critical situation here, especially dealing with this Interop lesson that programming a C script in a Linux platform.

Comments