It's Time

So it's about time. Last night I got a notif about the release of the prime episode of Boruto NNG. This is indeed different than older episodes and I think it is a sequel of the Shippuden era.

I think it's time for the new mindset since the new appearance has introduced, although I want to say: "We live in 2017, and the story goes too in 2017. What are we expecting? New terrorism? Unveiled story? Breaking the secrets of the Ninja World? Experiments gone awry?" and all sorts of questions. Not that I mention the F-35 stealth fighter, or aliens with energy weapons.

Between many of animes that is, either out of question, weirdo, or anything extraordinary, Naruto series is not bad and considered one of the best out there and here, apart from One Piece that has never-ending episodes that even the Guiness Book of World Record saying it as "the most episode and manga copies ever produced in the world". Well I don't like pirate stories that is, off the purpose, as the people said it. I watched first 6 or 100 more episodes on TV and it's never aired on TV again. No wonder after 10 years it reaches more than 800, so I'm around 700 episodes late (with an estimated of 120000+ MB for 800 episodes if I download it all, one is averagely 150 MB for Full HD MP4 file).

It's becoming popular because it has quite a linking story plot, flashbacks, and reasonable interaction before moving into a fight. From what I heard, One Piece is different for the interaction before moving into a fight. At the midst of interaction, fighting broke out. This is indeed quite disturbing for anyone who is new to watch this, but for me... that's another story.

I haven't yet watched the end of Naruto: Shippuden, but as my bro was so curious that he wants to know the new ones, maybe I should care about it before he comes to me and brag it. Right now, I am sitting in front of my laptop, waiting for the last mid-exam at 2:30 P.M., downloading the video, and I want to tell that, "I postponed continuing the NS:UNS4 story and completing tasks from the new DLC of Fallout 4 game, see what happens if I try to accomplish quests based on the mission details."

I guess I need the NLTK and all shit stuffs ready, after this ends and the new class starts next week.


Edit: Guess that JBuzz826 has taken a decision (sorry for late checking, no notifs on my Gmail recently). New computer should make things easier. Time to do the work. Federal Signal Vision it is.

Comments