6 commas on Position Coordinates? Bug in jedijosh920's Battle Simulator

Well, I've been doing 2 videos for YouTube upload, but apparently got worries on copyright issues. It's like I'm having memories about last "Gentleman" video that the whole world banned it and had to remove it; said that it contains a part of the "people's conversation" scene that is copyrighted. You tell me, even the most classy animes we watched today has a trademark that is, has a copyright.

Something that I had to address on jedijosh920's Battle Simulator mod on my first-time usage. My PC uses the Indonesian language for all formats, including numbering in thousands that uses dot as a separation. Perhaps it's because of language the peds and camera position was glitched (that is placed underworld). Well, I mean, for real? 6 commas on Position Coordinates?


I tried to load the map after it's saved but the cars and peds spawning got glitched and the camera was positioned underworld; likely too deep and can take up to 15 minutes to reach up the surface. Now I tried to remodel the coordinates and rotation that uses commas but the loading takes forever. I can't figure out what caused the problem, even after viewing the script codes with ILSpy that has classes a lot more than usual for a simple "Mission Designer" script.

So I've been modeling a Police VS Rogue FIB battle, but I found a small bug: police cars that placed too close will stuck forever when one of the cars' siren was on. Idk of this yet, because I'm running on many scripts and plugins, including RPH. And yeah, I'm running the game in Director Mode.

Well, I can't think of anything else. I'll try switching languages to see if that comes to effect. If not, it's likely that the mod's Save and Load are bugged. Besides, I also want to find out another mod that has "tank and attack chopper indicator" mod stripemcr showed in the video.

Comments