Tu-160 mod for GTA V - no longer exists? Afterburner files only?

It's another bad luck again after about 2 years not touching GTA V. It's got tight copyright issues in 5-mods that's made the mods eventually removed and rerouted to homepage instead. Let's say, you have a link in Russian and you open it, you end up in their homepage with all the Russian language and shit. I'd say change it to English before opening it if you know the locales. And so, many people talked about it and have a secondary downloads ready, but neither the one by fantazer_rnd.

Tupolev Tu-160 "White Swan" supersonic strategic bomber (NATO name: Blackjack) is one of my Russian AF collection mod for my base videos sooner or later. Google Search show up nothing about downloads, yet I haven't explored more. Only afterburner files there with a dead link. In one of the PANICO TOTAL's aircraft pack that contains whole Russian air vehicles, no Tu-160 bomber, but a Tu-95MS quad-engined turboprop strategic bomber with 8 propellers (NATO name: Bear). Likewise, this sucks, yet I can only have to download the Su-24M from 5-mods, which PANICO TOTAL didn't include.

So let me ask you something, Tupolev company is copyrighted? Or Skyline's mod is copyrighted?

The only Tu-160 mod that exists is intended for GTA San Andreas, and it can be only one: SkylineGTRFreak, the guy who builds HD and real-world aircrafts into GTA.


If I can spare my time on the internet, I'd like to private message fantazer_rnd for the Tu-160 mod if he's still holding it, see if I can reupload it somewhere else, like 4shared that I used also for GTA and DCS mods. Still, either sign up to GTA5-Mods or message directly @ GTAInside should benefit the best option I have in this point, or...


ask GTAV_SERG nicely if he's still holding that Tu-160 (for the unknown reason he still keeps the afterburner mod even though the actual mod has been removed).

Actually... wait, there are other locations beside 5-mods, GameModding and GTAAll does have it. However, its version is never meant to be updated. Well... I'll leave the decision to you, though. After all, this completes the set of missing mods I wanted.


Now I'm planning on adding new peds and vehicles and testing them; creating rogue cops, Russian Army men, US Army men (expanded from what you see in Fort Zancudo), putting in Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin in GTA (sorry if I have to take the presidents' name into the game), and a suited child (courtesy of Quechus13). I'm also adding street racing vehicles and NATO helicopters.

In any case, I'd like to make the simulated battles in GTA more epic than what I saw in a video by stripemcr. Make it like, "Los Santos Air Dominance", "Rogue Cops against Presidential Convoy" (make it look like a "heist of the century"), "MiGs and Falcons air combat in North Yankton", or "The battle of the new generation". God, I got so many themes of battle if I can get the Battle Simulator implemented for the first time.

Comments