GTAPoliceMods

I had to raise the talk about GTAPoliceMods, people said that one time ago, the site has been taken down and all stored user files were removed. Last attempt was came out to a dead link with a nice message, not the "Server not found" thing that you usually find in Mozilla Firefox. But at this attempt, the site was up, but a message shows error 508 "Resource Limit is Reached".
My suspicion was raised; did a company attempted to buy the domain and make it different than the old one, or a company attempted to take over and rebuild the website? Although I had to say at start that all developer items came from GPM, either for IV and V, are all vanished by the time the site was closed, the only place you need developer items will be LCPDFR/LSPDFR website.

As you know, I had my time to grab almost ALL dev items I can found for GTA IV, and all I need is to gather around all of them that aren't downloaded from LCPDFR. However, since the site was closed, I hadn't had a time to download some of the San Andreas dev items, nor its vehicles, so I'd say, all dev items I got is intended for GTA IV. Still, you can bypass it for San Andreas or V if you do.

I got the news from somebody who posted a kind of vehicle texture mod in LCPDFR site and stated that. It's a long time and therefore, I had a time to spare about this, before I gotta go offline again.

And... oh yeah, I had to postpone a review on Boruto NNG episodes in Russian newspaper style; currently not in a mood for story telling. Maybe one day I'll go back into story telling and bring the other blog site up for new posts.

Comments