Wondering WTF was in that video, that sort of feature, and what, Battle Simulator?

Found a commentary by stripemcr (PANICO TOTAL's War Pack: Special Edition USA) and looked up on Google for it; a YouTube video.
BALTIC: NATO CLASH WITH RUSSIA winterwar 2017



I had many assumptions on WTF was that anyway, that sort of epic battle between NATO and Russia in GTA V, with backsound from Crimson Tide movie - the one I liked when I was in elementary. Either way, I had my plans on making my own V videos of many kinds, such as RDE mod showcase in "The Paleto Score" mission, the one's most epic and funniest mission that Rockstar ever made in V because you are controlling two Juggernauts like you are controlling one in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and shooting off cops and army with a handheld Gatling Gun (Minigun) instead of a light machine gun in MW3 (PKP). Any events of making mods for IV and SA are suspended for now.

However, I'd like to make my own epic battles beside just mod showcase in missions: cops VS gangs, army VS gang, cops VS army (if you had heard a news once that the Army is fighting against cops), and the quatro men (Franklin, Michael, Trevor, and Dave) against the enforcers of the San Andreas. Thing is, first time I tried the R3QQ's Team Up, it doesn't suit up my needs, but overall, it's fun that every people you kill will get more and more allies to come assist yo ass.

I haven't yet tried his Family Friendly Free Roaming plugin;  more description, more complexity. However, from the "look and feel" perspective, this also makes my parents don't always judge that GTA V game is always VEEEEEEERY violent.

So, my lazy time today I spent on downloading usual shit mods for my own satisfaction of GTA Realism. Yesterday was testing addon cars; now is how can I get the hash code for the addon cars. Afterburners and Supersonic scripts already have the feature; one that matters is how.

What contains in the video, more or less is using jedijosh920's Battle Simulator script mod.


Like what it says: battle simulation. Simulates a battle in your style, like what I always do in FC2's Mission Editor. Anyway, every wars you can do can made possible with it, right?

With Panico Total's mods, RDE, IV Car Pack, and Vanillaworks Extended Pack, the last thing I need for showcases (GTA shit show in YT) is wars. Player on Cop is usual, but in my version (game version 1.0.1180.2, cracked), it doesn't last long than unmodded GTA game because of texture flickering after 30-40 minutes and sometimes game crash when chased on 6 stars for more than 10-15 minutes in the same place, such as shootouts in Fort Zancudo, the easiest way to earn 4-star wanted level if you land your plane or enter there from land.

I've been making test videos for intro and outro (opening and ending) like in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, and I think it's well suited instead of replacing it with English songs I apt to hear on TV, mostly because of Katakan Putus reality show on Trans TV. Even that reality show program also puts in the songs from Fast and Furious 8 if I ever heard once. Now for the second base opening video I'd like to make the character (protagonists) introduction (name telling) like the current opening of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations with the title song Over by Little Glee Monster. I also wanted to try my skills used in Pinnacle Studio when I took the Multimedia class last semester.

Well, up to now, no games seem to interest me, except on what I found from Ova Games: Call of Duty: WWII. Mostly I heard its pre-release and the news on Facebook, but now, it's only a matter of time before the repack is released, because the size, was equivalent to GTA V in common. I only wait for the new Ace Combat or the unique features in Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker that'll be released maybe on the next year.

Comments