Large Downloads, FB Problems, Movie Downloads, and new episodes

Well, compared to the current ones that said frequently about "generasi micin" (the MSG generation), I'd like the old-school generation that is, even much "less risk". Today's NNG was... hell, you know, all the new Seven Ninja Swordsmen in the Mist village, KOd like being shot by a marksman sniper. All of them. And frankly in one of the Facebook posts, a kid was seen eating a small pack of MSG just to show off what "generasi micin" was like.

It's also another shit-day during FB posts check. Said that somebody hacked my account again, while no one was doing it; telling that I have been using it for the entire time. Security Managers at FB didn't know of this, yet, as I was at the front desk, did some posts, and later morning on Monday, was told that it's hacked while it's not.

Apparently, Facebook for Windows has a less detection for triple or multiple logins on the same PC, especially when the IP address (from the ISP) seem different, although Two-Factor Authentication was active. This is because I used 2 connections: Wi-Fi at home, and the usual Smartfren Wi-Fi modem. I changed to home Wi-Fi (the one my family get from a cable TV provider) for what seems to be limited number of quota, but changed back to Smartfren when got problems or want to crank up speed, to prevent wasted time. In short, this was the second time I had to readjust my password from being "hacked", and the fourth time in 2017 for password change. I had to simplify, or else, lotta difficulties.

Was logged in at all times and no suspicion or messages show up on phone about authentication and shit. Bug? ... Anyway, this time, I ran out of words for my unique password for my Facebook account. Consider CLSID instead? Or stop using it for few years to come?


Next for this lovely night, I did my time at post-midnight for large downloads of mods and movies. Had to chase The Pink Panther and its sequel The Pink Panther 2 since I did saw (or at least, heard) the movie and the first was recorded on camera, like, a few years back. Another was Swordfish because by the time I turned on the TV that is connected to PC (on HDMI cable), I saw the movie was on the credits and at the end, the title was shown up "Swordfish".

I'll consider Behind the Enemy Lines series for my next list. For about 10 GB wasted after midnight, it was not enough. Perhaps my next download will be on the home Wi-Fi.

And... I hate to say this, but since the government has new rules of online content, some torrent-based downloads are blocked. That means sites like YTS.AG cannot be accessed without a VPN, and recently, I had to find the free one, for PC. Old reference say Betternet, but it can be wrong, though.

Life is tough and never flat, isn't it?

Comments