The guy next door, mrchazta

I'm surprised to see the guy by the name mrchazta on GTA5-Mods and GTAInside, lives on the next door; the city of Bandung, what else will be?

Actually, I've never seen him, nor heard him since he made his first mod. Likely, he could be living anywhere within the city region. And ah, yes... I visited his blog site and no new posts since last May 2016; likely a year ago. I visited the partner page and, what, something about CIA and PHP? The page apparently, was closed at "who knows when".

No one knows what happens next with the LUA script mods there, said that he was developing "Human Being" mod in .NET and last time he commented was on February 10. Well, if he's still in the city, I'd like to contribute, but not in LUA coding. I have quite the expertise of C# programming language - example: the postponed NooseMod for LCPDFR. I still have to delay the learning of C++ language that used in Borland C++Builder used in Multimedia class I took last semester. I got a lot of curiosity going on, but still lacking on titles for the final project; gotta take the next year to wrap the shit up. Yep, a step towards victory, with a lot of time gets wasted by sitting in front of the computer playing GTA V with tons of mods downloaded to satisfy my curiosity.

Also I needed extra HDD for new games. Well, not really, you know, because GTA V was enough; but one that gets "hitz" lately was the released Call of Duty: WWII that I frequently saw on FB posts of the COD's page, and Cuphead, the indie game that said to be "the most thrilling game that sets you back to the 40s - back into the post-WWII" and "cracked on day one after release" (after some worthy posts from JalanTikus about it).

Well, I haven't yet touched the 3 remastered Naruto games, because I spent much of my time to NS:UNS4 when I get the chance.

Anyway, if any of you guys see mrchazta online, tell him I (Naruto 607) say hello from Cileunyi.

Comments