Astonishingly weird dreams and new mod updates (Games?)

It's been a while since I wrote some posts. Been off Facebook for a while but apparently got lost track on a bootleg action figure of Kimi no Nawa post - was about to tell my sis about it, but deleted because to reduce post-spamming for about 4 times hacked, but no one's hacking. Liked posts can take a large amount of resource on my PC and slows down the browser, so I'd take my chances on Google Search (as many people said GIYF - Google is Your Friend).

It's a good day and world is still on a peace, but North Korean nuclear threat is still a BIG worry on us, especially for the Americans. Speaking of threats, I had an unbelievable dream. Can't see it in real picture, but I had a dream.

Remember the UFO that one time can make you had to worry about conspiracy theories that can make you have a "shock therapy" in your dream? I had one, but I can't explain explicitly; at least this is all I can spare.

So one day I was at one place, and I can't tell where it is. My imagery shows that I'm watching live football or matador arena at some of the small spacing for where the matadors came in. I'd say it's much more like a matador arena because it's circular, and small, and I saw a man dressed in a fancy suit carrying a red sheet of cloth walking at the center of the arena. Idk who I was watching or who I spectate to, nor do I care about it. You can judge that I may be living in Spain, but you know that I'm Indonesian, and I can't talk Spanish, so this is my unbelievable dream I can caught during my sleep.

Around me was an open place: few houses and barns, huge paddy fields, and even cows, cocks, and hens were there. Hundreds of people, as well as children, was watching that awesome fight between the angry bull and the matador with a large red sheet of cloth while saying, "Ole!" when the angry bull passed through the red sheet of cloth. I felt like I'm watching a gladiator fight, but this is between the angry bull and the matador.

I enjoyed much of the fight like I was watching TV of that matador fight when I was a child, like, 35 minutes, until I saw something unfamiliar in the skies. It was a nighttime and the lights flashing out like the stars encircled around the black hole like about unlimited time. Those things came silently without anyone noticing something peculiar until BOOM! A laser ray struck on a parked car and exploded, then the aliens came down from the skies that blanketed in a bright white-blueish light with their mechanized and unmanned fighting vehicles. After they came down, they started shooting people that ran wildly to save themselves from getting shot. Their mechanical "robots" shot an automatic machine gun - bang-bang-bang-bang - that infinite gunshots beside continuous single shots of laser rifle from aliens, to innocent people.

I thought, "this is definitely can't be helped. I ran out of options," so I had to run off, trying to call the army, but suddenly one of the aliens caught me off guard and it knocked me out.

When I woke up in the morning, I had nothing else to see how the story goes. It was just a dream of someone else that I can't explain whose name he was. Perhaps it's my post-Megaman-phobia thing that I had after the junior high.

I also had another dream, but I started to forget what it was look like. It was like my death projections; can't swim - death, shot by police - death, freefall without parachute - death, plane crash - death; I can't tell which one of the projections I'm experiencing. Or maybe I was surrounded by hundreds of mutants caused by the post-nuclear explosion (long exposure of radiation) and whacked me up until mutilated to pieces.

As I said, UFO can cause new conspiracy theories to show up. Either its purpose is invasion or for observation for peace-time. Well, I'd like to forget it if I did seeing or hearing it again.


Alright, now is the new mod updates. Apparently I had to grab some of the new aircraft and vehicle mods because PANICO TOTAL has slipped in almost all planes and helicopters related to in service of US Army/Navy/Air Force and Project X. However, I had to say, why F-14D is excluded from the list?

Also, there are much more of the aircraft mods lying in GTA5-Mods, like the NF-16D Vista and the unarmed F-16D, all those for the huge addon pack. USCG Pack by PANICO TOTAL also lacking one model for an addon: MH-65C Dolphin of the USCG. Likely enough, this is one of the many references I found for the War Pack: Special Edition USA, if I ever had to suggest that nice Brazilian guy.

MiG-15 that I found in 5-mods is also nice for a replacement of V-65 Molotok featured in Smugglers' Run DLC in Multiplayer. IMO, it has similar resemblance of MiG-15 in shape and form, reminding that I have already played Air Conflicts: Vietnam, with those Vietnamese MiG-15s in the air.

I had to make new replacements of the aircraft. B747-100 model was exist in Aircrafts Passenger and Cargo Pack mod, so I had to differ from the vanilla one to have random variety. Well, I might end up in a vanilla cockpit where the civilian pilots had to fly like a fighter jet in GTA. In other words, I had to make my GTA gaming style as realistic as possible without significant changes on the world/environments, such as making the city of LS as another dimension of Boston or maybe New York (yeah, you know, that LSPDFR thing, and the news I did saw about making the game as a test field for Indonesian officer recruits). I'd salute to their good work, but to me, nah, realism is what suits me.

If I had to go off realism, I'd say Naruto ped models would do. I'd like to make a one big happy family like what you see and watch in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. That means jacking Michael De Santa to be Naruto Uzumaki, Amanda to be Hinata Uzumaki, Tracy to be Himawari, and Jimmy to be Boruto. In short, idk what Naruto character model would fit for Franklin Clinton - the guy who can boost cars, and Trevor Phillips - friend of Michael who has anger management issues and a "freak" IMO. And so on with guys like LD - Lamar Davis, the corrupt FIB agent Steve Haines, Dave Norton, Lester Crest, etc.

yuniwii most likely to spent designing anime models in GTA San Andreas, but none yet for GTA V. Idk when he can do that - to say that I had other learning issues to be done. Rigging ped models - I lack on resources and modding toolkits, and only Ninja Ripper I have in my disposal. UTF tabbing shit tool for NS:UNS games is still not in use; I haven't yet tested it for NS:UNS4 because a lot of variety models are there, along with that broken-suited Naruto Uzumaki and the worn-out clothes of almost ALL models because of repeatedly being smacked (that "costume damage" feature I found during my assessment of NS:UNS4 with new computer). Idk if that tool should be able to grab model data in Noesis properly, or otherwise it might just fail for NS:UNS4. It is a fact, though, that michaeluzumaki123 @ GTAInside converted specific models from NS:UNS4. Tools he used, less or more (from my opinion), are same as what I have. What I worry for is Noesis itself.

Well, perhaps I have to wait for few years to come until GTA VI is released. Wonder what setting of place will be, and it couldn't be Vice City.

Comments