Looking up interesting mods

Most of the new police cars from IV Car Pack and Vanillaworks Extended Pack are somewhat "cannot be replaced by same cars" due to the different model and look, so I have to seek the workaround. It's least I can do with the LSPDFR plugin for "tons of callouts that are enriched and beta". Yep, you can say that. Few of the LSPDFR API plugins are not updated since 2015 and I saw older ones are stopped before the Christmas (my family had plans for a trip to Singapore after December 25), meaning no more updates.

Well, it's the least I can live on with; surrounded with beta callouts in LSPDFR without ever knowing how to switch to Busy mode to temporarily halt callouts coming.

So, I go off realism and went anti-mainstream in search for the IVCP and VWEPack car replacements. Actually, setting up in 90s, 80s, or 70s police pack sounds nice (greetings to Lozano71), but most of the ambient vehicles are modern; I'd say it's anti-mainstream with old-school realism, but to traffic... Grrrr....

So I decided for a different approach, in case if I met unexpected downturn. One of Albo1125's mods, the British Policing Script, has a reference to British police car and ped models. I grabbed only the compiled packs and civil vehicles from the description he provided. In fact, those Brits police vehicles sound fun: adds realism, plus random and wide variety of police cars. Should come in handy for RDE, I guess.

I've been enjoying some YouTube vids lately, though not frequently. In fact, it adds more knowledge through the A/V (audio visual) since I'm more understandable through the pictures instead of text (though IMO, processing image can be faster than text). I may visit again sooner or later.

I'm staying off Facebook for a while and I think it's about time to open up again, to leave some texts of memories and says birthday to friends there. Can't believe I had to stay off that site just because of 3 times I logged in as myself but considered someone's breaking in (hacking).

Comments