"Sam Chui... my man!"

Swiss001 seemed to have a keen with this kind of channel that discusses about airlines and such, and... what's up with this guy saying, "Sam Chui, my man!"?

Have a check-out with this video I've been replaying all-over again, courtesy of Swiss001.


Everybody keeps asking about it like they're curious about things this man going to review about. Still, I have to say, his videos from the channel "Sam Chui" seems good and amazing. He discusses everything about airlines and thing. And Swiss001 said him as "my man" like he knew him more than everyone in this world.

Had to be frank, first time Swiss001 said that, what's up with this "Sam Chui" channel, and what's so special about it?

It's worth my curiosity, at least, because people have been so many asking about him and the channel has legit near 1.5 million subscribers. And it's really paid off, after the new video RADAL uploaded have a really absurd translation few days later, making me had to remove that sh*t off my recommendations list. I'll get back to it soon, perhaps in a new absurd video to discuss about my famous quotes of my new short story PDF books.


Besides, after few videos, I think I started to like it. This dude not only discusses about aviation, but also planes perhaps outside military categorization (mainly civil airliner, cargo transport, etc.).

Go check out his channel if you like. You can find him on YouTube as "Sam Chui" (without quotes). He's in my subscription list also.

Comments