This site has unknown legitimacy for BF2 download

I decided to reset this BF2 installation on my old PC as well and install a fresh new copy of BF2, but turns out, I don't bring anything except new clothes still in plastic wrap today.

So, I had to download it from the internet. I found one particular site, apparently storing full version of the game, along with the DLC/expansion packs as well. Well, ain't that something? However, something that concerned me is, I have MEGA account, I used it in case of emergency, used MEGASync to offload it from the DL server, and I saw no red flag. Could it mean it's password protected like those I've been hassling before in the previous post?

If this is indeed true, I have no idea where else I could take a look for this 14-year-old game that I first played in maybe 2009 or so when I got my first PC, which is the old one I'm using at the apartment. I won't be trusting Internet about downloading sh*t anymore if so.

Having an account there means I can open more places to store anything that is mod-related or in case of emergencies. And... it can also bypass the download limit easy as pie, though standard account should wait for few minutes if download limit (quota) is exceeded. I have it since the day I want to download a mod in MEGA that exceeds the freakin' download limit.

This is the website I've visited recently. If it's indeed password-protected and directed me to the site that needs to fill out a survey, I'd advise to back off from that site and have a look on somewhere else that's not needing to fill the survey. Otherwise, I'd call it a day.

There's BFHD that auto-generates the S/N for you; and it's free and based on the original 1.5 patch with HD revision. Why not make it part-time classic gamers to have a really easy access to those on the internet? BFHD, after testing with this old PC I'm using, is having stuttering problem the moment I play some maps in SP. It's strong to handle, but not for HDD and RAM. Minimums require a range from 4 to 6 GB RAM to play it.

It's already a dead game, with MP features mostly routed to somewhere (there are servers for that, too, since the GameSpy ended that BF2 Support for MP); there's no need to prohibit part-time classic gamers to download things that are classic. Still... I'm highly doubt that it might be on sale at some retailers. Amazon, for example, has a copy of BF2 Special Forces Expansion Pack on sale. Just found it coincidentally while searching for "free EP download" of it.


Anyway, I still have no response from the guy or anyone that makes the video about bypassing MF download that's blocked. Maybe I'd should just... nah, never mind.

Thinking of this can drive me crazy. Maybe I should give it a try with Lazuardym's mod uploaded in MF that's blocked for no reason at all, but the thing is... I have no idea which file I should use for that. I'm gonna have to try that again soon, after I left that Lazuardym site (if it's still standing).

Comments