Microsoft Edge and this laptop

I've been watching so many videos than it was supposed to be after spending a whole week at the apartment. Tech support scams, antivirus, even Bonzi Buddy (first time hearing it in about... idk, 3 or 5 years ago). It's like... everything is out there beyond what our eyes can see. YouTube is a paradise for videos about EVERYTHING you really wanted to know out there. It's not even too late for me to enjoy what has to offer after leaving YouTube since the day I uploaded school science videos, GTA IV videos, and Gangnam Style parody. The game change about my channel has begun one, two, or maybe 3 years ago, after I saw nice gaming videos.

The thing is, after my Watch History is filled with some videos that became private or deleted by the owner due to the copyright or on the channel's wish to prevent copyright strike from "legitimate" companies, back then I had to full reset the Watch History. Now it's filled up with random videos about those I watched previously or related from the search query, of which they're only displayed on my phone screen without knowing more details about what are those (unlike the web version, I guess).

I have some videos I liked back then. Really more than I expected. 4500. Idk about other people who started their channel since the day YouTube was born. It could be millions. And the videos on this "paradise of videos" website (that's what I want to describe about YouTube, because it really has billions of videos) are either from my search queries or recommended videos I watched.

Heard that time to time videos I like tend to become private or deleted (ever since Tomcat171's absence from YouTube and his channel entirely deleted on his discretion), I decided to take action today. Trouble is, Microsoft Edge and this laptop don't go well with YouTube, especially when dealing with a list that contains freakin' 4500 videos I liked.




CPU workload is strangely hit 100% when loading a list of videos, of which the loading time is... 30 to 60 seconds longer than Firefox on my PC, which only takes less than 5 or 10 seconds to load.

It's really a large amount of video, no doubt, but Edge shouldn't be this lousy to do it. I mean, something has caused the CPU workload to be high that's not caused by Edge, and it is indeed in the system files. Something is processing something that's entirely unnecessary to do so, but I can't risk to terminate it just to allow faster loading times; could broke the Windows until it's restarted.

This is also a problem as well with the old PC that's on repairs. BFHD stops at certain frame (stuttering, but longer) and the HDD workload is surprisingly high - could have been the cause of loading HD textures on world/map objects; this can cause the HDD to broke faster for no reason at all.

There are videos I'd like to watch again from this list of liked videos, but... yeah, you know, this is absurd in many ways possible. I'll do this when at home, then. I gotta clean up those private and deleted videos from both liked videos and watch history. And I'm gonna get a new 30-day ZM3 license, too, and wrap up the Konohamaru model while I still can.

Comments