Spending my time at the apartment for... TWO WEEKS!

So, my dad seemed to not going back for maybe a whole week right now and I had to spent my time here at the apartment. Tell you what, the apartment rooms here in Indonesia is smaller compared to the other countries like US and elsewhere, and that feels really, really, cramped in this place. I have a second home here for close-range travel, purchased by my parents. Despite this, I love it; I don't need extra cash to pay for long-distance travel when using online transport services like Grab or Gojek, but the issue I had to run in is the old PC that suffered BIOS error and noisy front fan.

There's a progress update regarding public beta pre-release of my Boruto ped mod project, but I don't bring the images to tell on my laptop. Mitsuki model is ready for test in game, along with the custom skeleton set (*.yft file) I managed to default its bone position rather than matching its finger orientation that can cause the model glitch from the previous post I told you about.

Konohamaru model sets in now, but skeleton position needs a little repositioning. It's a 1:1 size, fortunately, but had to say this: he's a little... uh... shorter than the base model, of which original ig_beverly (Beverly from Strangers and Freaks sub-mission) is taller than Konohamaru model that'll be manually rigged (manual mesh painting/weighting).

Seriously, this raises me question of my context here: how tall is he, anyway? The adult version of him? Seen in Boruto: Naruto the Movie and the ongoing Boruto: Naruto Next Generations? He's tall indeed, but how come he's shorter than an adult in GTA? This is indeed a question I need to answer; could be worth checking Google and compare it with average height of males in US.

Anyway, since I'm not going back to home right now, mod testing is postponed, and I'll be spending my time going somewhere I like, wrapping up the proposal for Final Project, or wait for the tech guys at the computer repair shop to finish repairing. It's time for a new one-month ZM3 license when I get back home, and I'm keeping the 60-day license for rainy day.

I mean, two weeks is not bad at all, but literally, 9 days license wasted here. I was wishing to swap the old PC with mine to be stored at this apartment room, but nah, I'd rather not to - it's my sister's, probably she'll be using it for playing CS:GO, but she most likely spent her time in Call of Duty Mobile with her friends and her boyfriend, of which she don't want to poke CS:GO (at least for a while).

I'm planning to add new RAMs to that old PC if possible; 4 GB seems too small and cramped these days, and most new, popular, and AAA games demand more RAM resources. Anyway, I don't care if the CPU and GPU is obsolete these days, but at least it got uses, especially after I can confirm that I can run GTA V these days, rendered in DX10 or 10.1. Too bad that it uses the cracked version at the obsolete Smuggler's Run version of which RDE can support it, but other mods that're version-dependent can't. But Ik that it's better than nothing. Old cracked ZM3 only has vehicle modding capability but no ped modding capability - perhaps I can use that when doing car mods on the old PC. Still, this is out of question. ZM2 mod materials are at the old PC now, and some leftover mod projects with ZM2 are still there. Also, ZM2 has Battlefield 2 model importing capability, but when it's imported, models tend to fuck themselves (meshes are wrongly placed and I can't safely detach them per part unless if I can risk it for 2 weeks or more). Model kits seem fine, however; I think it should be fit with Sarada (of which I use the s_f_y_ranger_01 as a base model), but what I mostly require is a reasonable YMT file that has more bodyparts to make it more variant. The public beta mod I'm going to create only contains basic feature as in NS:UNS4 (with Sarada as an exception that I've modded the bodyparts to include a ranger hat and a pistol holster as a new random variant).

The choice is Ninja Ripper, but I prefer the conventional way of detaching models piece by piece rather than doing the easy way. There are ways to do it, considering today, BF2 mods are everywhere before I even knew it (BF2: Heat of Battle and BF2 HD Remastered). I'll try to dig deeper on it soon.

But still, I'll just have to enjoy what has to offer from what I create once the public beta mod project is up. I'll give some resources to the three guys I found making Naruto models in either 5-Mods or Patreon too.

Comments