More BF2 Mods, Reset BF2 installation for 1.5 Patch

ModDB seemed to be a kind of paradise when it comes to mods and addons, and I said, "no sh*t".

I haven't yet going back to ZM3 again after the license expired, but... eh... you know that I have other amends to do, especially the teacher instructed me and other students to create a proposal based on the title I mostly preferred. Turns out, as a matter of fact, I haven't yet handed over the plans of it, although 3 are already planned.

I haven't yet fixed the modding environment, and I have TONS of new mods ready to be used; it's gonna be a game-breaking for sure, because this, this GTA V game, is the most stable GTA game so far that there are mods/addons that can break the game's limitations. But as you know... maybe I will; it's only a matter of when.
Not just Ace Combat 7 and HRT (I haven't yet got a track progress on it, seems that Flame maybe stopped working on it, idk), Battlefield 2 seemed to be having a bunch of "best quality sh*t" mods, addon maps, other sh*t addons and such, of which I never really found out after Tigerfield showcased the SMAW on few different games; among them are BF2: Heat of Battle, and BF2 HD Remastered.

No doubt, there are more mods out there, although as not much as GTA mods. It can open many possibilities: weapons, kit management, items, maps... if you are pro enough, you might as well tamper with human-readable text files, which are formatted the same way as you program a Windows batch file.

Anyway, I had enough doing modding time for BFHD, and I mostly spent my time offline, as this is the best deathmatch training ground when it comes to CS:GO and thing.

Although... there's this Special Forces Addon for BF2 that I can't get my hands on it; I do have BF2 1.0 or so, but don't have the BF2 SF Addon. Patching will be easy as pie, and cracks are found out there in the Internet, but the scarcity comes to this, of which I found one that is torrent, and had a hard time to get it fully downloaded (several torrent servers seem dead or so; I'll give it another try).

If I got this, then I'll consider it worth my while. Other than that... I'll just get the ZM3 ped model project wrapped up, so I can share my works to someone who's willing to improve and polish the model.


I gotta uninstall BFHD and then install original BF2, then patch that sh*t up to 1.41, then 1.5. After that, patch and showtime.

Comments