Legitimately bypassing this?

I've seen this video in my private browsing that uploaded last year; idk if this can work on files shared from someone that... ehh... not legitimately mine.


Idk, this is giving me chills. I'd be risking my MediaFire account for something this crazy (except if you buy that legit on Amazon) by bypassing that stupid error code that blocks the part 5 of the download (whereas others aren't). I highly doubt that part 5 of the download is probably something malicious that MediaFire flag it as a ToS violation.

And I have no idea if this can work with other user, especially a folder that is shared to everyone (but I guess I'll give it a shot and get back to this post for updates. The only way to do this is to log on to the user in question and download manually from that user (using the bypass method on that YT video). I've tried and it works on shared folder, but no... it still doesn't work, AT ALL. I'll try another shot after I visit the guy who's uploading this.



And the torrent download I got is... yep, my thoughts exactly. Survey sh*t with nothing to gain. I've used the Inspect Element in Firefox (right-clicking is not possible, so you have to do manually from three lines on the top left --> Web Developer --> Inspector)... even though you successfully finish the survey, I don't think the website in charge could give you the password.

Also, there's not much a liability that your account information could be exposed to the wrong hands if you do it, so... what gives? Better safe than sorry.

The only way to unlock that RAR file that's password-encrypted is to use a password unlocker. It could take a significantly longer time; and if it's a simple password, it will unlock in a matter of seconds, minutes, or hours.

But... yeah, I can't risk my PC to run more than 48 hours, except if my PC's a mainframe or something like that. Nooooooo.... if someone's running the PC for more than that hour, then I'll say, "holy sh*t".


Well, there's no hope to gain for this, anyway. What a waste. Mediafire error can't be bypassed in any way whatsoever, and if it does, you're lucky.

Maybe I should try this on one mod by Lazuardym uploaded in MediaFire that I can't get a bypass on, but who knows? I had a run-in with this one before, but with different error code than this. Really, that animation mod by that guy is kinda neat, almost identical to the anime series, and perhaps, depicting just like Boruto in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. But some blocking by whatever company in US there prohibited me from downloading it. It's really cool, though, for an addition of my SA mods, but unfortunately, nope, you can't.

Comments