How much I can jerk around with this 24 GB VM


My laptop is quite a crap these days, but that doesn't hinder me in jerking around with this 24 GB Windows XP "Black Elegant" installed in a virtual machine. I might gonna move this out to my main PC soon, when the New Year comes, so I can swap the old PC at the apartment with mine at home; no need to go back and do my sh*tshow gaming or homework at home with destinations beyond my reach. The problem is, the printer/scanner device can't be brought; apartments in my country are not like the apartments in US: big, multi-story building with rooms connected to different floors (if I ever saw one).

Idk what I'm gonna do with this one, though, although I'm doing this just for fun, as well as preparing for scambaiting after I got a microphone plugged in to my PC. Anyway, moving my PC to the apartment close to where I school can reduce travel outcome, as online transportation services offer an unusually high price for a range of over 20 kilometers.

I have Bonzi Buddy ready for testing; got some problems with it, though, because some links tend to be dead, even though I bypassed it using VPN from my host machine and setting it up (changing the location) to the US. Finally I end up in one site that can provide me download of it for my VM.

So, next touch I'm doing on this one is to change the theme the default ones carry. Had to say, there are some folks posted some Naruto themes for Windows XP, but almost all of the links are dead. I'd like to make this as unique as possible, though, using theme that is, uncanny, where anime weebs can understand. Useful for scambaiting, though, as I always take safety precautions after watching lots and LOTS of videos about scambaiting, ranging from refund, tech support, IRS, to e-mail.

Steam and other stuffs are another story, though, and scambaiting through those is different; smurf account with different e-mail and no phone number authentication is required (CS:GO is free anyway, why not?) and I'll have to jack it out on a trading site where I can risk my smurf to send my frickin' account credentials that is my smurf and not my primary account. Well, I can do it on VM as well, but my PC's SSD is risking of too many disk usage that I have no idea which one is really consuming disk space.

You know what, even Ubuntu can run CS:GO. Scratch that.


After I'm done with Naruto thingy, I'll move on to Boruto to see if anyone's making a theme for this old Windows OS. I never tried searching one for Windows 10, but one day, I will. Why not? New Year is coming, anyway. Sh*t happens.

Comments