Mod Test with new modding environment

Okay, the environment is new and the test has already showed its results. It fixed most of the mesh and environment lighting bug contained on Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki models, but what intrigued me is the weird facial movement. Again, this is because the customization that was done on the skeleton set.


Also, I have no idea what went wrong with Mitsuki model. I saw pretty bugged meshes (vertices) that they're pointing out as in the picture above and the next images I'm showcasing to you. Also, the new skeleton set that supposedly can fix "broken hand mesh" glitch broke the Sarada's hand model positioning as well. Seriously, though, every time new skeleton set is made universal, some models tend to get incompatible with that set.




The broken facial mesh that caused by the skeleton set is an easy fix by defaulting it to how the original facial skeleton should be. I should have done that for practicing, though, and I know it isn't easy to model a ped mod that is out of proportion (not a 1:1 scale with common GTA V peds). But likewise, it's my attempt to make the mod at least dependable with less introduced mesh bugs, so I can hand this public beta project to anyone who can remaster this to a working, full-pledged ped.

I'm willing to send a donation too to whoever can do this, but like I said, this is not an official beta release until I can fix whatever bugs I found on the model. Seriously, this is a serious work of art I'm doing right now, and I'm doing it because someone out there wanted more Naruto/Boruto ped mods in GTA V. I've seen too many in San Andreas, but for cases like Boruto? Only a few and a handful of people (michaeluzumaki123 and yuniwii) doing that.

Darwin VS @ Patreon, TheFuumaSage, and NewCreation will be my best bet to remaster these ped mods when the public beta release is up. The problem is, Darwin VS have some contents locked that require users to pay in order to unlock the post the user want to see/download. This Brazilian dude is the one I can depend on since he did some Naruto ped mods, especially the one from THE LAST: Naruto The Movie (I bet it's from NS:UNS4), but what I don't like, is that I have to pay to unlock one post. ZModeler 3 license for one month is US$ 4.5, but one locked post in Patreon costs about a dollar or two. Imagine if there are 4 or 6 posts that related to Naruto/Boruto there. Around 6 to 12 dollars will be spent.

Idk if I can convince him to make the mod after it's remastered free for all, but still...

I hope if this is done, one of those I mentioned can help me remaster this project, so I can expect the nicest results possible. Besides, I have raw materials I need to do the work; they just have to figure out how to properly positioning the skeletons.


Anyway... models weirdly don't cast shadows, even during the snowy times (I enabled winter environment via trainer); they only cast when in an interior, which is weird.

Comments