Wanna go out to see the crowd, but I can't

You know, I kinda feel jealous to my bro and my sis that they have a lot of friends, more than I can expect to be. You see, everything around me are friends in Steam and Naruto/Boruto action figures, which those figures can be a company to play with when I'm alone. Boruto is the one I wanted for my collection right now, and even though I still love Naruto as a whole (yes, I love Naruto in all three series of that ninja-themed anime series), Boruto and friends are the preferred ones today.

My next birthday gift when it comes later 2020 (May 26) is another set of Boruto action figure. Found myself some that are the fanciest one I can find on the online shops, costs around 700k Rupiahs (US$ 50.42), however it's identical to what I own right now. The cheapest one is around 100k Rupiahs (US$ 7.20).

Guess what, I found one Google Images I downloaded last 2016 (forgot what keyword I put in there), and judging by shape and drawing, I'm really assure that it's an action figure, definitely a Boruto action figure that's different than the ones I'm having.


You know, people might interpret me as something, maybe crazy to you and me, if I'm walking around carrying an action figure everywhere, especially when it comes to the ninja-themed anime the world's really favoring today. I can't walk around alone in the midday since I have no idea what purpose of me going outside. I'm a type of guy who follows schedule routines, unlike my bro and my sis. I did that, apparently, when I was out, either study tour or anything school-related event that's involving a ride into city or regencies other than Cileunyi or Bandung, not to mention Sumedang, I mean, since my house where I live is near the city, in Bandung Regency.

So, I end up walking around the residence to relax myself after I felt like... I can't sleep it off after doing a video project almost identical to the one made by Japanese dude. Dunno if it's worth it, though; I made a 6-minute video but I can't put the whole 23 missions footages of Ace Combat 7 into there. So, I end up with 16 missions footages with only a lil' resource from Spare 6 Keystone channel. But likewise, it's at least I can enjoy for a while, before the New Year 2020 that will take place tomorrow midnight, with fireworks display and such.

Man, I wish Naruto or Boruto can be an assistant like... you know that American doll that can really spy on you? I stumbled across a video by Chadtronic that's related to discussing FTC and its COPPA rules on YouTube, and this guy was discussing it.


Really, though, I can learn that this can be like... "what the fuck?" I said to myself, and glad it was sold in the frickin' US and not in Asia like Indonesia. For real though, if that product reaches Indonesia, idk what to say to local channels discussing this sh*t.

But likewise, it's better off to keep it for myself, for the sake of privacy, of course. You don't want things like vulgarity and "all eyes can see" disturb your "me time", right? It's where I born with this unique imagination, where I can speak it than not at all. I've been making a handful of short stories based from Boruto characters after all. Three are my successful-made ones that I can publish out. One is a one-shot story, shorter than "Indonesian" short story. I'm getting a lot of changes of that to correct grammars and improper gender mentioning in English (I mistakenly wrote Sarada as "he", but she's a female).

Anyway, I would like to celebrate New Year 2020 by hosting a lobby in Ace Combat 7, chasing after the last achievement that requires 50 Team Deathmatches. There's a new Star Wars movie that's getting hyped right now, but I'm not in a mood of watching it. Dunno why, though. I'm not really a fan of Star Wars, but I found its storytelling is neat after watching one at the cinema, maybe few years back.

The cinema is at a mall close to where I live; online transport can take me there in about 15 minutes, but like I said, I have no idea what purpose of me going outside if not just for looking at the crowds buying things they want. Seriously, when it comes to malls, my target of purchase is one: Naruto/Boruto action figures. Heck, my room is really full of it, and I have no place to put them. Kinda worried if a disaster happened and I lost all of my collection. What goes next is that I will cry for it for the rest of my life. What I collected are the rare models (poses of action figures) I can find after assembling those small color(-ish) ones when I was an elementary school student. Yeah, old-school models. What you can expect back then was Gundam and not this Naruto/Boruto action figures.

Guess what, I'll let know the guys on Discord that I'll be hosting a lobby in Ace Combat 7 on the New Year's Eve, chasing after the last achievement that requires 50 Team Deathmatches. And... looks like I can find any possibilities on Discord as well, joining groups here and there... but I'm not a type of guy who likes to chat in like nothing else to do (I only chat when I need to).

So, yeah, another day in home without no purpose of going outside than walking around the residence where I live in. Story of my life.

Comments