The next video on my channel

So, it's almost time for New Year. Good gracious for all of us who will enjoy this new year, although... to be honest, some folks have their own opinions about YouTube being strict here and there, like the case of a "Content Cop" video that was taken down due to the violation of Community Guidelines.

I have a lot of works to be sifted in, and I'm moving my home PC to the apartment downtown after New Year 2020.

Apparently, one Japanese video about Ace Combat 7 below interested me in doing this project.


So, I was wondering, this Japanese dude really has a lot of inspirations coming out from this Japanese game I loved since I first own PS1, which is Ace Combat 2. And his work is not really easy to begin with. Lots of tweaking here and there... you know what I mean?


To start with this project just like his, raw materials are what I need. Apparently I remembered about one guy lying around on my "Recommendations" search a while back, goes by the channel name "Spare 6 Keystone". Got a video that contains extracted voice lines I can use in my videos; however, there are only a few that I can use, and the rest must be done via ingame.

Also, I got a collection of Ace Combat 7's OSTs I can use. I'm gonna make a 5-minute video, just like his, depicting trailers that BANDAI NAMCO has released. The skin mods I used (crafted by myself using raw materials and/or borrowed from other authors - will be explained soon) in that game will be used also to showcase my mods. One music, "Daredevil", will be best suited since it was used in a trailer last year or so. I kinda remembered that Zaptroxix also released that OST in his channel, and not just Ace Combat Fan. He also released some OSTs that are not available in the collection (which are DLC soundtracks).

Epic footages are also the key part of this. That means I have to run 20 (+3) missions in the precise moment to get my videos just right. It could be twice or more, because:
  1. There are voice lines I need to grab out
  2. I need to record epic footages
  3. I could probably miss a spot, or the footage I need isn't just right
The Replay feature provides everything I need, though; BGM will be disabled, HUD will be disabled at a certain point, and many more. There are many ways that can go down when it comes to making a project.


Likewise, I will expect a new video on my channel that will blow your mind out, so stay tuned.

Comments