YouTube Downloader HD is getting better

I've been expecting results from this small legit program that can download YouTube videos without hassle. On version 2.9.9.50, it has problems when downloading particular audio or video that made me have to verify using Savefrom.net. Several that exist do pop up in Savefrom page, which this annoyed me to download a Full HD video with/without 60 FPS framerate, especially when it got stuck when downloading audio file and had me to redownload the whole video.

After I saw new version came out few days ago on my old computer, I could expect better results no less than this legit downloader program, and it worked. However, some drawbacks include inability to download some videos, which require using Savefrom.net to download it. Also, switching video resolution and downloading it when no desired higher resolution exist tend to have to restart the download, but not at a point where it's finished downloading video and tried to download audio file to mix it in. Yeah, it's a bit annoying; I never had this problem with old versions of this program.


Now, onto the matter I was talking about after this program worked like a charm.

I did mention about one deleted video saying "Boruto - Top 5 Strongest Genins". I made a privatized Google Search about it and no doubt; there are videos saying that, and not just one, but a few.


There even said 10, or maybe more of them; I'm not sure. It's not just 5, in fact. I'm sure the channel that deleted the video when I try to download using YouTube Downloader HD have some plans to prevent the channel to get copyright strike from the holder (Studio Pierrot or TV TOKYO) as it is a TV series, anime-themed, released in Japan, and some have been translated to English and heck, Indonesian in my country where I live in. Crazy, huh?

I've been falling in love with this Naruto anime since a long time, to be exact. Maybe... since the first debut on TV, of which it wasn't last long and got plagued by this repetitively showing SpongeBob SquarePants. Seriously, ever since this censoring and frame skipping part, especially after the sh*tshow Katakan Putus was gone, I stopped watching TVs and read the news on Google or LINE. Had to be frank, phone-recording is worthless the moment TV censoring is in effect.


YouTube is really a paradise, where you can find millions of videos there, but sadly, new ToS, as well as FTC that takes part in video reviewing with its COPPA compliance, make content creators there were at risk of losing their YT access, or... given a fine of 45k to 46k dollars if you live in US.

My YT account was long exist, but was in a very long hiatus time until I uploaded some videos, GTA IV, GTA V, and now, Ace Combat 7. In fact, I will be in a risk of no video uploads when I start working on the Final Project for my graduation, of which there's this vague term, saying that YouTube will terminate access to accounts that are not commercially viable. This is indeed a real question, especially content creators from Indonesia, and majority are talking in English. Only a few that are talking in my local language, such as Den JC, the one I subscribed that can give me an inspiration on what kind of video I should be doing next, in Indonesian.


So I'd say, "you know what, f**k it, there are videos and channels out there that aren't monetized, are you gonna close down a channel that is not commercially viable? Seriously, if that really happens tomorrow, I'd start uploading videos somewhere else, like Dailymotion, BitTube, or somewhere else other than YouTube. You can't stop content creators, man."

Also, FTC is enforcing COPPA rules on YouTube to really stop pulling out information from kids, and content creators are forced to choose whether videos they made are for kids or not. Come on now... imagine if there're videos like anime stuff or science experiment; will you consider them as for kids?

Den JC did mention about putting Naruto in a video (stating that you can get copyright strike or get problems with FTC and its COPPA rules); if it's toys unboxing, it's kids-compliant, otherwise it can be out of nowhere near vague on this one, depending on theme, music, whatever it is as a measurement of the compliance (games as well; this can be at risk, especially kid-oriented games like Minecraft or Fortnite). Some animes, however, have violence and gore, which is not for kids, exactly; how in the world does Naruto or Boruto animes are COPPA-compliant? They have violence and gore there, and it's not for kids whatsoever.


Okay, forget about it; move on, everything is okay if you play by rules, settle down, and relax.

Anyway, I've been watching a lot of videos from my phone. The more you scroll down, the sh*ttiest you get. No good videos I can found except one or two that I saved at Watch Later when I scrolled down and find some other videos. This is like YouTube is giving out random recommendations, and check this out; some of the saved pages I downloaded from Internet Download Manager has a sh*tty recommendation about sports and music, despite it was a mod for Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (you know what I'm saying). Download was done when I wasn't logged in to my account. Some like the one I can't get a hold of, and the one that depicted in P3D (simulation thingy to reflect the real-life flight incidents), were also in the recommendations list, despite the video was talking about a mod in UNS 4. I did talked about this before, though.

And "Top 5 Strongest Genins" that I can't get a hold on after I checked its link on Savefrom is what I can't get it off my frickin' head for quite some time now, before January 2020. And this answered my goddamn curiosity. Yeah, you know, people got tastes on what they like, including myself, so I won't bother if my recommendations list is full of sh*tty recaps of Naruto or Boruto with some parts cut to prevent copyright strike from the holder. And... well, I should stop scrolling down to find more sh*ttiest videos and rely on the search next time. Also... there are some cool videos about battleship and aircraft carrier comparison, but I forgot the name of the video. I'll check on it soon.



I should go back and check Anime Balls Deep channel; I remembered one of his videos got a copyright strike from someone, forgot who, but he knows more in the post. I've been watching some of his videos back then, and I wonder if he's still making this content after hearing this new ToS and FTC steps in to enforce COPPA rules to the content creators.

Comments