Keychain. Yeah, keychain.

Recently, after moving my PC from my home to the apartment, I had an unexplained arm sickness that, whenever I move my arm somewhere, it hurts. The joint seemed to become stiff when I game at a new gaming environment, at the apartment. I decided to live there as the schedule will become tight at the new semester and hopefully can help me graduated before the end of the "even" semester of 2020/2021. I kinda miss the old setup at home, though, where I can enjoy gaming without my arms hurting. It's kinda new to me and I could probably broke my arm someday.

It's been a while since I posted something at Tokopedia, which is an Indonesian online shopping website that you can buy almost everything, similar to Amazon or eBay, at one retailer I found on one of the LINE OpenChat's notes that sells keychains nearly identical to what I heard at the elementary school: Naruto keychains. Back at the days of the elementary school, a friend of mine, female one, told me that her mother was selling it at a market not quite far from the apartment where I live. That day, I cannot confirm if she was telling the truth, yet I have no idea if her mom still sells it today since I heard on the news last year that it was on fire. In fact, my sister helped me out in buying a book I missed because I forgot to put a name on it, on Bukalapak, another Indonesian online shopping website, whereas my bro is a frequent online shopper.

Truth is, this is my first time I touched one of the online shopping sites from the application installed on my smartphone to shop something I need, and the keychains are the most cheapest I can find beside those fancy action figures that not just kids that want it, but also guys and gals like me who want to collect those rare models. I gotta be honest; one airplane keychain that's made in rubber, the AirAsia one, had lost its engines first and then its wings, year by year it was hanged and frequently touched by someone. I have to change it to have a fresh look of my bag I usually used on the college days. As for the "pinned Naruto eating ramen", it's still durable, yet showing its dirtiness after few years hanged on a zipper.

It's called, "learning by doing", just like one of the English learning books with that title. Goes back to the old days. Also, it's weird, though, that the discussion I sent somehow can't be reached to the buyer, although it sounds legit to me since I found it on one of the LINE OpenChat's notes. Strange, though, but you know that I'm not in a mood of searching something in Google using my own account, especially since I want to avoid something that trashed the results with something unreasonable or risky to the account.

You know that I like Naruto/Boruto, but I don't want to bring it up to me too much. I like to stick to who I am.

Likewise, this seem to have gone better days (or maybe the worst) in 2020, but let's see what lies ahead of this new year.

Comments