Unfortunate luck, good news, and bad news

Noon today, for some reason, when I moved the file from the SD card to the flashdisk, turns out when plugged in to my sister's Macbook, it's gone. WTF? I'm pretty f***ed up if my sister found out that it's deleted by accident.

Good thing that Siam Alam has saved my day again. If you ever heard of EaseUS Data Recovery, you should check it out.



This guy isn't a joke to demonstrate every program he found, including malware and fan-made viruses (FMV). Other folks like Enderman and FlyTech also do the same, but they have their own focus, like Windows destruction by messing up the registry.

For free users, you can recover files with a total size of 500 MB only. More than that, you have to purchase a license, for a price, of course. It's indeed a same practice as Recuva, but far more effective and more fancy since the pricing is not cheap.

Tell you what, either my sister's flashdisk is problematic or somehow system thinks that it's already in the FD. Something went wrong here, though. Thank God that it was quick. If not, she would risk of losing 410 photos of her and friends went on vacation to Santolo in Garut, and I'm in a very bad trouble. The photos that recovered from this simple software is still intact like there's nothing happened.

I tried twice or more trying, but looks like her FD is problematic, so I tried mine instead. It worked.


Moving on. It seems like next week, I'm in for a big job. I will spend less time gaming and doing what should I have wished, but... I need to knock my spirit up. Got some problem with this "gaming addiction" I'm having. It's not bad, though, but computer gaming on a daily basis work is a waste of time. Besides, I'm really interested in how benchmarking program works, especially when used in gaming. This is where the CPU and GPU are being measured.


It's not a bad news after all to say that I'm in for a big job; and oh boy, seems like I have no need to travel to long distances to say that the apartment room where I lived now is so close with the college.

Another is that the guy, whose his channel got hacked by someone, has been recovered. I'm back again as a subscriber of his channel. Thank God that it wasn't last long.

The bad news is, when I was updating my channel header, I found a website offering a crack for the latest version of ZModeler 3 (3.2.0). Turns out, I have no idea if I can trust this. Games and well-known software that can be bypassed/cracked, I can trust them, but ZM3? It's a least popular software than Autodesk 3ds Max and is specific for some games, like GTA V and Euro Truck Simulator. It's a subscription-basis. Last time, a guy can crack this ZM3, but it was an older version without YDD support (3.1.2, I suppose?). Latest cracks are trying to screw up my PC for some reason, because the guy who cracked that sh*t said that it can only work on some computers. Mine is not one of them.

The crack software is running 2 other programs that idk the purpose of it. I disabled the network, antivirus, and Windows Defender, just in case, but I'm really freaked out that it could be a timebomb like WannaCry or something like that. So, I killed the process tree, reenabled the "securities", and run a scan on my PC. No threats found, but let's hope that it doesn't do anything to my PC when I restart this.

Here's the shot of the website I just stumbled across.


I'm gonna have a try on the VM soon, but my PC's SSD is running low; gotta move the installation or use my laptop that uses the new HDD.

It's really shady as a start, though, and since then I never trust people offering cracks for ZModeler 3. It's between cannot work on your PC, incompatible version, or it was disguising itself as a virus or malware, even though it's a false-positive. Always check the software you are trying to run, because you'll never know whether your files will be lost when running a shady software in your computer.

This kinda remembered me of the Boruto Ped Mod Project I just temporarily abandoned. I can waste some time for that, to finish the project until at least it can work, but I need to redo the setup of the modding environment after the new version of GTA V (with apparently new DLC too) was released. Some reasons tell me that RPH was jerking on me since that day, and it will be. Gotta find out why, so I can go back to enjoy LSPDFR, which was updated to version 0.4. After that, I'm gonna need all the help I can to refurbish and hand over the project to someone more experienced. Maybe for GTA games, I'm best suited in modeling cars than peds. It's where I'm good at, since ped modeling is not like a walk in the park. Hyperdimension Neptunia is an example. It took YEARS to make the mod and behave just right. God, I salute whoever making this ped mod.

You know what, I could be making a Machinima video with Boruto in it, featuring Nep-nep characters and Rainbow Six: Siege Operators - I just found the males when I browse and download mods, lore-friendly mods. Let's hope so.

Comments