Moved some of my stuffs to the apartment

Computer swap, so I can have a quite long time staying at the apartment at the very low traveling price. It's worth the take I have, since later February is the big day going on, if I make it to the process of the Final Project. I had enough of getting my parents angry all the time I postpone the sh*t I wanted to do to get myself graduated.

Even though the room is small compared to back at my home, at least I have no need to walk a few kilometers just to get to a minimarket, or to get something at a fridge in the kitchen downstairs. Apartment where I lived now is so close with the markets and several shops that offer everything I need without even going few kilometers to reach one place I want, such as a barber shop. There are salons that offer male haircuts for a considerable price.

The apartment room's not big compared to the one in the US, but one thing I love is what I mentioned earlier. And it's so close to the college where I schooled in that I only need 5 minutes to get there using an online transportation method like Grab and such. Besides, I still have one year left to let me stay in the college. No time to rest for the wicked.

Anyway, February 3, I went out alone to a mall to buy some food materials and watch the crowded. It was fun, actually, but sadly when I went to a cinema, there's not even a new Star Wars movie showing up on the schedule, but I saw Ip Man 4: The Final Battle on the schedule (?). Too bad that I can't enjoy Star Wars as much as my sis and my mom do, but what's even worst in my time is that I haven't watched Batman VS Superman and one other movie, idk the name, though; guess I forgot.

So to say, it's not even a worst idea to travel from one place to another in a short period of time and distance. A lot of money can be saved if you choose the cheapest transportation type like bike. Car is only used for rainy day, I suppose.

I still have some vacation time until February. On 13th and 15th, there will be a Final Exam for two majors I take on the "odd" semester in the morning, 8.30 a.m.. I can be there before 8.

It's worth it, if you live at a place that is close to where you work. Besides, you can save a lot of money this way.

Well, I hope this is it. More posts coming soon.

Comments