Done update to CS:GO and want to go online for improved shooting skills

Just downloaded CS:GO from one website I grabbed few days back and do updates worth 13 GB quota. Glad I wasted the 19 gigs of night-time quota, because IMO, I don't see much use to it and I get bored much easily in the night, rather than during high school. I usually do activities during daylight.

Now I was thinking of this: after I have the CS:GO updated, why I don't brought this game online? I mean, put my shooting skills against human players out there, not just offline against bots or NPCs in some games like Hitman or Fallout: New Vegas. That way would be fun, and can draw many expressions I have in front of the computer. However, unlike the old times like my brother that liked Warcraft (now is not anymore), I don't have any online friends referral, and I think No-Steam would be a problem on some servers. Hell, I don't have a Steam account (some of my college friends have).

3 months left for the New Year 2017, and another month and 10 days for Naruto's birthday in Naruto series. Servers I found during game-time was from abroad, not local, and I ain't yet prepared for abroad servers. I hate to say this, but, any advices you can give to me if I want to go online with this game, the CS:GO (some of you already know what the full term is, if not, it's "Counter Strike: Global Offensive")? You can tell it by commenting if you have one.

I have to drop playing online with this game because I like to prefer offline, with bots, but that would be boring, wouldn't it? It would be better if I met a worthy match out there who can put my shooting skills to test, but I'm just scared to shit if I want to show my shooting skills.

Oh well, might just spend my time back to modding then, filling some people's requests and all. BTW, TC pack mod is all set and ready, but I have to change the ISP for uploading; unless I upgrade the modem to 4G, it's a hell of a crap.

Comments