Spotlights

Perhaps some of you know the spotlights that are attached to the IV's police cruisers, right? To my knowledge, they are not used (harshly, USELESS, sorry for my English) because you might want to outfit it with a spotlight script such as Sniper296's GTAPolicingTools when required. However, some police car mods are designing the spotlights to make use of Cruise (PRML type in ELS) or other things like Steady-Burn (WRNL type in ELS IV v8.5) that can be activated using ELS. Well, some of you who have a police car mod that has its spotlight mapped as ELS needed to find another one that doesn't make use of it, right?

Because my collection of car mods are designed on a default chassis (original model), the spotlight coords will compatible with stock/original models. Somehow I'd be planning to make the spotlights use the ELS, but I have to drop that because I already have the GPT script in my computer.

Models that have spotlights are many out there in the web, but on stock models of GTA IV, the car model names are POLICE, POLICE2, NOOSE, and POLICE3 (if I'm right). Let me know if other car model has this.

That's all for the information, enjoy your weekend, people.

Comments