Moving on to Aircrafts AO Pack

Yep, one that is special in v1.4; the Aircrafts Addon Pack. I did a test on Su-15 that is grabbed on 1-MOD v3.4 and replaced it as Su-17M4 in my mod. The result was magnificent and realistic, but I'm afraid there is a bug that after one second wait, the body textures were somehow corrupted, although it was not at the start. Also, the AI behavior becomes weird - unlike the Su-17 that can do ground and air attacks as a self-defense, the Su-15 does nothing; just flying on its assigned route waiting for an aircraft to kill.

Here's how it looks. I replaced it as Su-17M4 as that model only possesses the CMD model, no LOM model.


Test is complete, now I start moving on the Gripen and S340 pack. I don't put much effort on this aircraft, but on some missions, payloads will be bugged. Pay attention when designing some missions that use this aircraft, especially if you have 1-MOD v3.4.

Comments