New reference of Love Live

3 days left towards Independence, and a day left towards the final exam to get newly updated points of my Probstat lesson.

My sis gave me new reference about "Love Live Sunshine" but she didn't know what else for the keyword, so I started out with that search while got myself playing Left 4 Dead 2 in Expert mode. Gosh, it took hours to complete as I got myself killed almost 10 to 20 times or more.

Sad to say, she asked for it too early. Only 6 episodes on some websites now (AnimeSubIndo) (7 on Tompel Fansub | Link). Releases maybe done for about two or more weeks or so. Word is, it's an ongoing anime now, just like the way Naruto Shippuden does now (also some others like One Piece, Bleach, etc.).

I started the search just after preparing my own breakfast - rice with chicken and egg. Mm-hmm... You want some?

Anyway, I'm still on furnishing the FC2 mod for now, to add some missions and/or bug-checking. Well, just the weird thing is; the Igla missiles will slightly appear just on top of the pods for Hind gunship. I might be able to do some checking and adjusting the coords, but dunno when it's done; somehow I need to grab the pod model from an SA helicopter mod someone just created.

Any idea where I can find some good police stories for San Andreas? I might just try to couple it with SAPDFR, see if DYOM and SAPDFR can get a good-along when doing cop missions.

Comments