On its climax

The Independence Day is now on its climax. It's time to live on the usual days again. Back to office, open up shops, work, all that shit...

Anyway, doin' some search of this "audio_music.rpf" file on Google but can't find one unfortunately. I did have a lucky day to find one torrent file out there (problem is, why Kickass Torrents site is still active?), but bad day today that no files are listed and no peers in that magnet link.

I do have GTA V game and just get uninstalled few weeks back because of FC2 modding purpose - but then again I have to go back on it again, to pull the "audio_music.rpf" file and use it for Ambiance V mod for GTA IV. Word is, I never tried it yet because at that time I got v1.0, checked today it's already at v1.1 since last year, and I'm in less attention because I don't have that file and yet (if I'm right) the quota is running low - won't be fit to download a file that sized around 1 GB.

One day I was hoping to get lucky of having 10000 or 50000 coins for free from one/two OA @ LINE some friends have posted, but then again after 2 days attempt, none is in. I guess the god of fortune takes side on some lucky men out there. I'll start erasing them OA before I get crazed with the unknown free offer.

Man, I was hoping to get some coins to buy themes, stickers, anything related for feeling expression when chatting, but since I don't get interested in phone games anymore, the only option is to buy in cash, using internet banking. I did have to run some money trajectory because the currency is USD, and my calculation is that IDR to USD is around 10k to 12k Rupiahs. I can't yet confirm as the monetary course could differ than what I calculate, and is not always accurate every day (have fluctuations and so on).

You know how I got the "Naruto: Shippuden" sticker @ LINE? Gift. My sister run a kind of official account @ LINE as an anime shopping things theme and got some coins somehow as a "hardwork" from her OA. Because I'm a lifetime fan of Naruto and its "descendants" (like Boruto and so forth), one day she gave me a gift @ LINE and after I saw "Naruto: Shippuden" name I thought, "holy shit!", and then continued in heart, "sister, how can you do that?"

I don't ask too much about it to my sister as I have peeked enough on her cellphone, her LINE theme and stickers. She changed the old one with a new one that now has 4G LTE tech on it, but still using the same tech, same manufacturer: iPhone. The old one was giver to her friend, which it was 3G or HSDPA (3.5G). Well, I'd like to review back the competition between Steve Jobs and Bill Gates in a movie the high-school teacher gave me and the other students when I was at senior-high, but I forgot the movie title. Last time I tried to remember the movie title, the only thing I came up in mind was "Swordbreaker", "S.W.A.T.", "District B13", and "The Last: Naruto the Movie" that is (maybe) going to be televised @ GlobalTV. Because no news at all from NLI (just comic stories), I'm in doubt.

If the televising of this movie on TV is still a long time, I can have a relax, but if not, perhaps sooner or later I will not watching TV again. Here is what I'm thinking: because one of the characters' VO was died (dunno what symptom he has), who's gonna take place of him? I'm wondering how is this play out.

Maybe I'll check the news via Google to answer the questions. News is people's information to let us know the local, national, or international events, right?

I still on furnishing the FC2 mod to change some of the aircraft names in missions manually to match the name set in LUA script. When it's done, it's time for packing and have some tea.

Comments