Break open the blocked download file by DMCA in Mediafire

Okay, took a VERY long time to wait for comments but none came. Here is what I'm talking about.

So, alright, it can be accessible by inputting the password and tada! File Download Blocked by DMCA request. Now, one thing: the file is there, untouched, but cannot be downloaded because of DMCA request. It's just only waiting for someone to... crack it open.

It has been two years since I write about this and now I tried to open it again. The Naruto's animation for GTA San Andreas. 3 video tuts about it on Youtube did not work well, and I haven't yet get a contact with the blog owner, lazuardym. Last post I got (from the read entries) was... about a year ago. And when I search the title on Google, the other animation files (running and stuff, not specific for Naruto like in actual anime movies/films) show up, not with this one.

So, after the last post in that year, I doubt he quit modding San Andreas anymore, in Naruto atmosphere. I don't even know his email, and yet, it's (probably) the only access to open his Mediafire account and download it under his account name. Fuck me if I can hack his account and get the file; I don't even know how to hack a computer.

Well, the last thing I got is to depend on Kam Lai's 3ds Max script to design an animation - a remake to it. All I need is the tutorial and the Autodesk 3ds Max. Oh wait, didn't I told ya that I already have it? Two 3ds Max programs? One for LOM exporter (3ds Max 7) and one for GTA IV (3ds Max 2011/2014)?

San Andreas modding still continues, but only waiting for tutorials to come and to enlighten the knowledge. Man, I should be assigned in the Graphical Computer class instead. For some reason, programming doesn't really fit my style, but... fuck me if I use programming knowledge to hack a bank, like in Swordbreaker movie.

Okay, during title search, found recently that yuniwii released his/her new models from latest Naruto PC games, which myself did try on a computer with a graphic card that only supports until DirectX 10, and boy, Boruto and Sarada have been ripped to San Andreas. I know much about it ever since doing some research and app-gathering for a few months after I have 3ds Max. He/she has been using the latest batch of computer upgrades and using CRIWare CPK Exporter that is meant specifically for Naruto games, so the output should be in *.xfbin file, which then can be accessed by Noesis app and exported to formats that are readable by Autodesk program. Using tutorials provided over the internet, the character can be ripped out to DFF using plugins provided by Kam. That's how his/her modding works. Russian people and other guys and gals out there who created the similar mod in different chars also did the same thing.

I should probably move on too, to learn much further how Autodesk works, and how to play with it. I only use Autodesk (mostly 3ds Max 7) to export the project to LOM format, such as the AAM-5 missile and the Stinger/Igla-S pods for helicopters. I never used it for modeling other things or making human animations, but hey, practice makes perfect; I did most of the times modeling stuff in ZModeler, and I think I should try on Autodesk too.

Wasn't so hard, was it? Anyway, that "File Download Blocked" thing, let's just wait until lazuardym respond to it; maybe he'll change the link, or not. He already quit after a year now; no posts.
And how come coeg.in link can't be goddamn opened?

Comments