New Action Figure Sets and Hot News

Few days back I filled the internet quota again and I have time to write some good news and bad news.

September 17, I and my family, with my sister's friend, made a trip to Jakarta to transport her friend there, as well as to make some shopping. Looks like my opportunity to buy more Naruto Action Figures has come right into my eyes, as we happen to stop by again at Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua, the last place where I bought some sets of action figures during the INACRAFT 2016 event some time ago.

So at one occasion when I was buying these stuffs, I asked my sister, "how much do I invest on buying all these stuffs in total?" She then said, "more than 6 million Rupiahs (>456 US$)." WTF? So I guess my collecting hobby has becoming an investment, which if I sell it back, with my current savings of 9 millions, it probably is sufficient enough to buy a new computer that already supports the DirectX 11 technology. I could probably be playing GTA V by now. However, I do not plan to sell them back as I do love Naruto very much ever since I started collecting playing cards since elementary school.

I haven't yet opened it up after I bought it freshly from Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua - yet they are in pristine condition, still covered in plastic.




The investment I made in buying these stuffs are precisely 600,000 Rupiahs (45.6 US$).

Now, moving on... the next stop is at the mall, I forgot the name and it's not Mangga Dua, but still in Jakarta. We spent the time until 9 p.m. at the mall: dinner, walking around the mall, having nice drinks... and hell, I did a selfie when I was walking around the mall. The place is quite bigger than what I expected in Bandung, in which among all malls I visit, the place in Jakarta is quite big to accommodate couple thousands of people. The mall has two places connected by a skywalk. Father said that it's all the same, even though my sis said that it's the biggest than in Bandung. I did doing imaginations again, by making comparison of a part of the mall I visit with the one in Bandung, let's just say, Trans Studio Bandung. I think, with lots of floors and shopping places compared to the ones in Bandung, I'd rather say, it's the biggest and the most.

Another comparison is with Festival Citylink. Still the biggest. Cihampelas Walk, still the biggest.

The capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta, has lots of stories. Hell, I did even asked my mother about the current Governor of Jakarta, Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (usually called Ahok), telling what he was doing now. It surprises me. All day he spent is working to make the city of Jakarta a better place. I could say, Joko Widodo should be doing the same, for the country.

Ah yes, you know what's funny about my story this time? Books. Yeah, books. College lessons led me to buy the books. Teacher gave me some information where to get the books: one can be found at the bookstore, one did not available there and the only way to get it is at Palasari. Every mall has a bookstore to buy books, so before going for a break from walking, I went to Gramedia bookstore to buy books based from the screenshot one friend gave me from a LINE group. Really, it helps me a lot, thus conserving time to buy the second one rather than missing the opportunity for a second time, like what I did before at Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua. Well, I went home with action figures and a book. That's 600,000 plus 75,000 for me that I have invested.

Don't ask about my sister. She has lots of secrets that I shouldn't know about, and BTW, job to transport her friend to Jakarta, is complete.

Going back to school days is quite boring, but is fun enough than playing/watching the same video games from time to time. I bought another two books from Palasari for the learning reference about applications and internet networking stuff, so I hope I can put it into a good use. BTW, I haven't yet read one of those, and as I said before, they are in pristine condition, still covered in plastic. I may open the plastic sooner or later, but then again, it's only a matter of time, so do with those action figures I bought.


Bad news is, 29th of September, people around the world will watch the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke, and this marks the end of the Naruto: Shippuden anime session. The time for Boruto will probably years afterward (maybe 2020 or 2022 - I probably have a job that year), and the story tells completely about him, as a teenager (on a year of 2020, where probably the F-35 Lightning II aircraft went into service), and Naruto as a side-character, probably still runs the office of Hokage with new sci-fi, military equipment, and insurgency stories.

Well, many years from now on, I still keep loving this anime. No matter where I go, no matter where I live, no matter how far I did run the collecting hobby, this anime is the best and most people loves it because of the easy-to-explain story and do not show serious sex things frequently. Safe to say, what I'm telling you is that this anime is acceptable in many aspects, and can be developed into a game mod, such as the one for GTA San Andreas, which has become the most than any other anime and the most popular than the controversial Hot Coffee mod.

To conclude, here is some of my selfie shots I taken when I was at the mall in Jakarta. Expect mods coming soon now.




Comments