Leftover files last year and an MP3 file from my friend

So one day, several fucking days of college after the first day of college (on 2014), I'm asking a 100% completed savegame file of GTA San Andreas from my friend and at some point, he handed me them together with necessities and also MP3 files he used to listen to the "User Track Player" that is specific for PC version of GTA San Andreas.

One point, I heard an unfamiliar song, which slowly has becoming my favorite during Liberty City travel (GTA IV) or city-crossing (GTA SA), then one day and now, I found an hex-coded filename in FLV format and the content of that movie was... holy shit.

It was just a piece and only one episode, an Anime film titled "Tari Tari". I doubt my friend has watched it, because from the way he "owns" those opening and ending anime MP3 files, he has watched many types and titles of animes. Hell, he even has some Hatsune Miku MP3 files in it.

It was a leftover file I placed in the 2015 entry of Naruto: Shippuden, from episode 394 to 443. Thought that I didn't use it, maybe it prove useful to watch how this anime story look like, not just watching the nostalgic story of Naruto. As you know, my sister has becoming a fan of Love Live herself, so I'm tailing her, but not to get involved with it. An LCPDFR user named Lundy has a personal thoughts about Nico Yazawa, my sister's favorite character of the Love Live: School Idol Project and Love Live: School Idol Project Season 2. Perhaps he's doing some mods for GTA V by now.

Comments