Getting ready for the screenshots and new platform

Okay, take a deep breath, time to get myself ready. This is it.

I've already get myself being popular enough with English version of FC2 for 7 or 8 years, so it's time to get on the Russian version of FC2.

Just finished uploading the mods today: the v5 of Realistic Weapon Mod for IV and EFLC, and the RU & US Advanced Weapons v1.4, which is the most complex, complete, and sophisticated version of my previous mod which are released as patches, @ my Google Drive. The next up is the uploading to other area, the 4shared. IMO, it's like Google Drive, but you'll need to sign up with your email or via your social media account to access my downloads. And so I may say, I got 9 GB free space left on my drive.

It is hoped that with this set up, I can go on to people's requests about mods they need to get - GTA IV default car mods with new lightbars set up in light color they want, and then I can do some tampering with the Russian platform and the FC2 game.

Well, all thanks to Smartfren for the best in providing 4G LTE connection for everyone. I just wasted 3 hours just for uploading that FC2 mod for a size of 2.4 GB. And you know what, I think I can keep on with this ever since my sister got a new phone based from the old number I topped up almost frequently for my family's internet daily basis.

Announcement of the release coming soon, maybe after the Last Battle between Naruto and Sasuke that will happen this week, on September 29. I got screenshots to capture.

Comments