Lost track, or is it?

Few days back I ran out of internet quota on my cellphone and I'm using the Wifi for the temporary connection. Today, at exactly 4.30 before breakfast, I checked the NLI (the LINE Official Account) and found a comment in one of the posts saying that The Last: Naruto the Movie televised at GlobalTV yesterday noon, at around 5 or 7 p.m. I do not yet have confirmation if this is true or not, but believe it, yesterday I took a sleep at around 6 and wake up 3 hours later and then spent my time to create a new DYOM storyline for GTA San Andreas.

I already checked the news just before I did this writing. No updates. Perhaps I lost track with the TV program, because everyday, it's just the same from the past until now. Still, if this is true, I might miss how the the Indonesian VO actors (seiyuu, in Japanese) speak in the movie, not just how the Japanese guys talk with realistic mouth-moving like the SpongeBob cartoon series. I spent most of my time watching Katakan Putus @ TRANS TV that starts every Monday to Friday at 2.30 p.m., because it's much as realistic as drama, where people's love is being fought for. Ever since I watched it, I never moved on to other program or check advertisements for movie programs, because they are as boring as playing PS2 nowadays - people already have PS4, and that was meant for rich people.

More or less, it's probably missed by now. By Sunday 5 days later, we will celebrate the 9/11 incident, and later Thursday I went to college for the graduation requirement of "managing business in real-life". Next week on Tuesday the first-day of college starts. Ain't this even MORE boring?

Well, the show must go on.

Comments