Starting out with new modem and shit stuffs

Yesterday after school time was not so much hopeful, because all day is same shit different day (reminds me the first mission in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, hahaha), but I guess I have some good news.

Remember the Smartfren modem that I was arguing about? Finally I got a replacement, and the modem has been swapped to another smartphone - splitting up resources as well as "sharing with each other" between me and my sister. I was too shy to ask to the woman who sold those kind of things (oh sorry, for intro, I went with my mom and sister to Bandung Electronic Center) @ Smartfren Gallery, so I let my sister handle things up - I had a little time spent myself to the outer world since my school jobs are many, and my laptop needs to install various apps, of particular are VirtualBox and Pinnacle Studio.

So I founded a fact after I asked to that woman how come the upload speed drops instantly. The ISP has taken partial steps to remove the function of 3G transmit/receive data and altering it to 4G LTE instead. It is quite obvious that users who own the device with 3G and CDMA transmission should upgrade to device that supports 4G LTE, in which CDMA transmission for calls and similar are replaced with a new tech. By the end of this September, 3G and CDMA transmissions for this ISP will be removed as the Gov't of Bandung stated.

There are still some phone providers in Indonesia maintaining GSM/CDMA transmission, such as Telkomsel and XL, which I'm currently using now - for use with phone calls.

Well, so that I have the 4G LTE Wi-Fi modem, I can start up doing the same shit everyday online, and to note, I have 30 gigs of quota after-purchase. Ain't that fun?


Now for the next part, I got surprised that after unpacking the action figures I bought from Jakarta into the "battle station" (removing its plastic and places it like other action figures), really, it takes lots of spaces so that my laptop cannot accommodate the position I want to place, especially when it comes to the hard-work on the laptop part. There is a space for action figures with height less than 20cm (such as action figures of Naruto SD and some that are actual like human being in different poses and jutsus with small sizes), but seriously, I have to clean them up again, so that books and papers are moved to outer place to accommodate the laptop.

Here is what my room interior look like now.












The 10th of my interior photos are the collection of my action figures that I started since Junior High. I can't believe I have gone through this many just to collect every poses of Naruto characters as I know very much about it (their moves, actions, specific jutsu, etc.), but I have less background view of characters - their personal data, hobbies, learned jutsus, everything related to human life (yeah I know Naruto characters are mostly humans, but some are in hybrid form, such as Orochimaru with human and snake DNA materials). At some point I don't buy the Akatsuki action figures. Why?

You do know in the series we watched for 9 years until the arrival of the final battle between Naruto and Sasuke, Akatsuki personnel are villains, much more like a terrorist organization seeking world reformation. They recruit people to accomplish what they want. It was also a root to start the Fourth Great Ninja War. The building of this organization based from the conviction of the survived Madara Uchiha to Obito Uchiha (who as we know, he got killed during war, but cheated death by Madara, gaining secret identity as Tobi Uchiha until the arrival of the 4th Ninja War) to create a new world without wars. This also strengthened the theory that the hatred has reached his mindset after he saw his close friend, Rin, killed by Kakashi with his Lightning Blade jutsu. Actually, she decided to commit suicide because of potential threat inside her body that will cause chaos to national security if she reaches the village. She was doing the right thing, but the way she did was wrong.

It's not that I hate the Akatsuki personnel. These guys are awesome with perfect jutsus that can beat the foes in almost any way, but too bad they used the jutsus for the bad things. The organization of Akatsuki was dissolved after all members, excluding Tobi or Obito, were dead or retired (but most of them are dead, with the exception of Orochimaru, who was fired because of his interest with Itachi).


Well, starting the next day, there will be new mods to be published, and new developments will be pouring in. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Comments