Construct 2 for £139.99

No offense here. I've been wondering how much money I'm gonna spent for buying a personal license of Construct 2 to see this price being as expensive as buying a 3-million-Rupiah smartphone. I recently working on my project and wanted to use a feature the free license don't have, but it's only available in paid version.


A British Pound Sterling is equivalent to nearly 20k Rupiahs as of today, and if I multiply with £139.99, you can see on Calculator, it's 2.7 to 2.8 million Rupiahs. This is about few hundred thousands less than my current semester's fee for about 3.2 millions. You can check how many dollars (USD, SGD, AUD, you name it) you will have to spent on buying personal license "this expensive" on Google.

Just sayin' though, again I am in no desire for offensive to people, yet I'm telling a bit of information if you didn't know and wanted to design/create a game. If you still planning on buying a personal license (or better), I can't stop you. But just to make sure, are you ready?

I'm trying to look for some alternatives, but it's itching me to explain, "can we just simplify this, rather than making hundreds of enemies with different objects at the same time?" I'll end up stuck at 1000 events on any level before I can progress. Man, this is ridiculous. It's like I'm trying to use another pirated software again and again (while the games I bought on Steam are legit).

Still, I'm supporting the developers ever since I bought a game on Steam (although "pirated games help grow the sales" like one of the gameranx's videos below), but I'm still saving money for the future of me. Maybe then I'll swing by again soon to buy one whenever I want to make a "real" game that is a "real deal."


Comments