The Jabar Apps and AC:AH on Steam?

There's one side of me that said, "it was fun," for attending the Jabar Apps seminar that runs for 2 days at Baltika Hotel, starting from October 4 to 5. Mom said that most of the participants are from UNIKOM, that is, from before I was ended up studying at Itenas.


So this is one of my best experiences to see in my perspective that the world is changing so fast and almost everyone in this world needs something to satiate their needs. A general rule for us people is that, "if we need to survive, you have to keep up with the revolutionary world."

Indeed, I said, that this world, compared to the old times of mine, is getting filled with technological wonders. Sooner or later this can be equaled with the world of Boruto that people still have needs for a human being but the technology is quite advanced.

And so, my mom even have to remind me to wrap up the C2 project that's still delayed, even until now. But hey, I'm progressing little by little from it.


Okay. So I got a refund money from the cancelled college lessons I'm taking and the amount was so extraordinary, even for me. These two lessons were sum up to have 1.3 million, one valued 800k for the Final Project, one valued 400-500k for a canceled one during announcement few months ago. So I spent only 500k from it to purchase Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, and the Boruto DLC pack for NS:UNS4 (NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4) on Steam with only my brother and my bro's friend know.

And I got bonus money, said to be the "transport money" for participants of Jabar Apps who came from either inside or outside West Java province. It summed up to 400k @ 2 days. I plan to save them in a bank to prevent myself for excessive online purchasing on Steam as I'm getting a "gamer maniac" illness the longer I sat on a computer.


Now for this AC:AH on Steam...

I haven't yet gone through the video's description, so here was what I missed.




There's a "Steam Store" menu?
I watched again and again, offline, in one of my video collections and I found this is unusual for one possessed cracked game installed on my laptop.

And it was no joke. Ace Combat: Assault Horizon did appeared on Steam. Google Search was also ended up displaying the same too.

The price was quite friendly if I have to spend another pocket money to buy one. It priced for around US$ 20 or Rp. 340,000.

ACF and other guys (including the guy by the name DarkenedFU) reviewed this game in a "Hitler" parody and found that this game "sucks," and I recall from a guy who said that storyline and storyboard of Ace Combat: Assault Horizon is almost similar to the storyline and storyboard of Call of Duty series, more or less like in Modern Warfare. However, it was unfortunate that ACF (Ace Combat Fan) had to remove all his Hitler parodies due to a double-strike of copyright from his Hitler parody videos, so... I can't really confirm/prove anything that this is like Call of Duty.

So, after I purchased L4D bundle and Boruto DLC, I added AC:AH and AC7 on my Steam wishlist as of today.


Well, I gotta told ya, this world can go fast or go slow on technology developing, depending on what other people think or do. In any case, we have to prepare for a technological revolution in the next few years to come. I can assure you, you will never experience the old world soon, because the new world is right on top of us.

So, I'm hoping that I can have time to fix myself and make myself be known to the people. And... until next time, readers.

Comments