The Shinki "Glitch", progress of C2 project, and GTA V After Hours Update

Okay, I've watched the Boruto episodes like a detail agonizer and in episode 60 I found a "glitch" or somewhat falsely drawn on Shinki's headband during the Chūnin Exam.



Instead of displaying Sand Village symbol up close, it displayed Leaf Village symbol. That was only a few split seconds before the scene turns up into taking down Mitsuki with his enlarged iron sand fist and have his headband "restored" instantly.

However, older and newer episodes are properly displaying Sand Village symbol instead of Leaf Village. Sounds weird, huh?





Moving on, the progress of my C2 project was step-by-step becoming progressive. I have to disable some events and run the layout in debug mode to display variable changes of the project. I'm re-enabling them piece-by-piece when the conditions I needed are satisfactory.

You know, I was so afraid that the result was so awkward when I ran it with all the events put in, so I decided to pray to God for some bravery and take my time to disable some events (the advanced events) to help me debug some changes I need to make. Well, it worked.

So my decision is to wrap up this thing before the end of this year. I have done my time in the past of making the website review for my school graduation, and I'm doing it again to get graduated from the college. To short, I'm taking all the way in until "Christmas is coming to town."


The new After Hours update for GTA V had caused ScriptHookV to stop loading because of its version incompatibility since the day before yesterday night. The update has its first revision on its main executable, hence the version 1.0.1493.1. As a result, the modded update.rpf may be the source of CTD since it was intended for the non-revised EXE, hence the version 1.0.1493.0, but still, it was proven stable for me since I have to breakdown some mods to remove game crash when heading over the downtown area (or a center of the city). During this test session I have to remove the ScriptHookV for a while. Fortunately, this revision has no new DLC pack/theme.

I have checked Alex's (Alexander Blade's) website and there was no update announcement. At least for now, though. Same goes to the 5-Mods website. I guess I have to wait until Alex announced the new ScriptHookV version. This "thing" is a modding essential for V modders like me. So far only ASI loader is working.


ACF did bring us the subscribers a good news. He posted his videos on both YT and this new one, BitTube. I haven't yet visited this site, but he said that this video streaming website like YouTube is said to be beneficial. He said that it has no ads, no copyright strikes, or any other that makes the creator being blamed of, and it has a cryptographic currency (cryptocurrency) called "Tube" as well, with 70% benefit for creators and 30% for watchers. He also said that this website is a real brand new and has less videos, so there is a chance that gaming videos like Ace Combat theme will dominate this site soon.


Okay, idk much about this Shinki boy, but I have a guessing that he can be like the old Gaara in the 21st century. About being cold, hunger for kill, and such...

Still, this Boruto NNG series is not really bad for me, though, even though the very first episode made us wonder what kind of story lies beneath the son of the Hokage, the famous Great War veteran who has now mostly spent his time in the office and rarely spent his time at home.

I understand the fan-made caricatures they made to explain "we have to go alone from this moment," because the session of Naruto has ended since May last year, but hey, I know it's sad to see Naruto left, but this kid named Boruto... he had visions... something about a bigger event... like, the shitstorm is coming. Ever since I watched the full/remastered version of Boruto: Naruto the Movie arc, I know there'll be a shitstorm coming (foreshadowing - man, do I have to recall SlyCooperFan1's "Everything Wrong About" series thing?). And I guarantee, either someone or a few of our loved Great War veterans will be killed. But then again, it was only a speculation.



Well, I don't want to discuss about Boruto at this rate, so let the netizens decide. I'm just spectating, as always. I give opinions and talk when I have to. And it will be for the greater good.

Comments