Speculation about "Ace Combat 6 Mission 10"

There's this speculation/rumor about Ace Combat 6 mission 10 that said it was involving attacking a giant robot, and when the robot's go up in afterburners (and I'm mentioning the biggest one like you see in Gundam anime series), your plane caught in its blast and your plane explodes. It was said that the weak point is the inside of the robot. And it was said that it's a last mission too.

I never experienced Ace Combat 6 just yet, which is specific for Xbox 360 console, so I resurfaced this speculation/rumor from a friend of mine who loves Ace Combat (not to mention Samuel Argaputra) and had to tell something like this to me when I was washing my clothes.

There's also a speculation about Resident Evil 5 or Resident Evil 6 (but Resident Evil 5 is preferred since Resident Evil 6 was not yet released) about a session where your friend goes to the center of hostilities and then he/she dies, followed by a RSOD "Your Partner Died". I have finished the Resident Evil 5 until I own infinite supply of weapons ammunition, so this speculation is entirely wrong (hoax). This is about partner cooperation, so you can't just send your partner into a fight while the enemy composition is heavy.


I've been watching several AC6 playthrough missions and the last mission "Chandelier" (for a total of 15 missions, not 10) is involving you to fly through the tunnel twice (one after Garuda 2 conducted recon flight and crashed, one - which is the smallest and dangerous flight - after the backup cooling unit is destroyed).

So I watched the mission 10 with title "Ragno Fortress" and there was nothing but four tunnel flights and ground attack concentration. Nothing for Gundam-alike things like this speculation I got from a friend when I was at junior/senior high. And so, I have to say that this speculation I got was a hoax. Perhaps it might be on another series of Ace Combat, but as of now, I have very little information because only a few games of AC was played, and I'm expecting Ace Combat 7 to be my wish to recall Ace Combat 04 and Ace Combat 5 into one, but damn... where's Razgriz when Osea needs it? birthday gift on May 26 next year - I'm planning to buy the Strangereal Edition pack if it's on sale on any online shopping sites, like... (you mention it) eBay, Amazon, or BliBli.com. Otherwise I'll be buying on Steam with pocket money I saved.


To conclude, here's the mission 10 video "Ragno Fortress" walkthrough by Ace Combat Fan. I can tell you, no Gundam robots in there and it's not a last mission.

Comments