So a friend of mine is...

Alright, I hate to say this, but because sometimes I'm less-aware of the situation, here's what I'm getting.

The fact that the girl-stealer she came to my home a month ago... she doesn't steal my laptop. Guess what... she has a kind of broken home family and shit is f***ed up. And she was trying to look for more money, and you know that I'm a sometimes-forgotten-kind-of guy.

So tell you what, 3 days ago the bank has released a CCTV footage after two weeks confirming a report about "I wasn't making any money pulls on ATM" issue. I came to the bank yesterday along with my brother and trying to find out who was the perpetrator. I can't confirm clearly though, about outfits and all, but she has touched my phone, like a few days last September after the incident, so there might be some tracks on her - about her social media.

I tried bit by bit to remember what happened that day, but it's... clearly forcing to reveal my moves when I was near her. Okay... that was on date 10 last month. My bag (backpack) was heavy. After PIN unblocking I accompanied her onto breakfast right after I checked my balance. If I recall on something about she grabbing my card, that was when she asked about my wallet. I gave it, and then I just focused myself on the food. Then a few seconds later, she handed my wallet back without knowing what just happened, and that was when I didn't know that she grabbed something from my wallet, and not the cash.

I went home without any wiser, by public transportation. I was half asleep in there, with my bag being hugged all the time. All. The. Time.

Dunno how it was gone, but during my way home somebody stole it, but my first speculation was not her. And come to think of it, did I was carrying a backpack with my lappy in it? But I guess, if I was hugging the backpack inside that, I'm sure that it's a yes.

I was at the front seat. The bag was still heavy. I kept it hugged on my way home. I think when I was on a bike (riding an ojek) there's a guy who passed over me and then tried to gut the insides of my bag. Who knows?

Few days (or maybe a week) later, that friend of mine went to my house for a visit and we enjoyed our time. Between my less-awareness and "I don't give a f***" thought, she grabbed my wallet and then put my ATM card back to where it was.


I reported unusual ATM pull when I was OTW with my brother to watch a movie in a cinema, goes by the title Johnny English Strikes Again. I was trying to buy NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 on Steam, in a complete set of DLC, while it was on a discount, and the price back then was about 300k. My wallet was sufficient enough just to buy the base game, but I don't want just the base pack. I was in panic, "where the f*** did my money went?" just after I wanted to pull out some cash from a nearby ATM and the nominal in my account was insufficient. And then I said, "no f***ing way" after I saw an account mutation on the ATM screen. 4 millions just get gone on the same day. And to note, however, I rarely went to the ATM as I spent most of my time at home and in front of the computer.

I made a report of that to the bank's customer service on September 24, hoping to find who did the pull. And I can't believe that the girl-stealer who I accused for stealing my laptop was actually stealing my money, and some of my family's too.

Today morning she knew what happened after I and my bro confronted her and then apologized as soon as the fact gets broken. She told the story, and she also admit that she doesn't steal my laptop, even after asking more than twice. Okay, that lappy, it wasn't her, but someone else. And that money of mine... after countless minutes of negotiation, I and my bro came to a solution to return them in the same nominee before it was pulled. She told us that she had work; when she got salary, she'll spend some to return the stolen money to me. However, even though I accepted her apology, I decided to stay away and maintain an LDR contact - and no, she's not my girlfriend. Me and her are just friends, not "really" best friends.


You know, she seems to be a nice girl, because every time she has problems, she just... lay it on to me. Others... they don't give a f***. But why she had to steal my money? I did wrong in the past; nothing goes wrong thereafter. I didn't do any wrong, something goes wrong. I assure that she wasn't herself back then; it was a devil, a satan who wanted to gain benefit from someone, just like back in junior high when I wanted a flashdisk containing first series of Naruto and then the owner wanted to pay 100k to get it really fixed. Ransom. Even my family can't get rid of that "phenomenon" experience, because I had to steal my parents' money, and then again, I got caught and beaten up by my father. Geez... is it so hard to just be a good guy for only a year? My fighting skills suck, if you wanna know; my fist pained when I hit something and all I can rely on is my feet or environmental weapons (any items that can be used for injury).


Well, life is life. What's done is done. I'm scraping by the cash as of now to buy all the DLCs (forget the NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER now) of that NS:UNS4 and then finish the C2 project and get recommendations for Final Project title so I can f*** myself and get the job later on. I'm not thinking about pre-purchasing the ACE COMBAT 7: Skies Unknown for this time being; let the other Steam users value that (by whether they recommend it or not), then if it's nearly as f*** as Ace Combat Assault Horizon, I'd chose to buy Ace Combat Assault Horizon instead of AC7. But I have to say, the price was quite friendly than the Call of Duty: WWII that has 800k price. That's about twice of topping up 500k UniPin electric voucher, which can waste my savings in no time.

Seriously, I just bought the base game (NS:UNS4) this year (while it's on a 75% discount) and the Season Pass is really underrated (or users reviewed it mostly negative, as in Air Conflicts: Vietnam) - they're complaining about the Road to Boruto DLC pack, which was old news compared to this day. I'll get that Season Pass even if it's underrated. Others will follow soon (but I prefer characters packs than story pack, there are two story packs and two characters packs - one of them is the Season Pass).

I might as well try to scrape by some controller skills like in old times, because as you know, the experience in cracked version is different than in legit version, which features online play, and I haven't experience one (sucks, you know, that I can only have one in my lifetime experience of playing Point Blank at the "internet shop" - warung internet in Indonesian when I was at senior high, and my sister was enjoying much of the Audition Ayodance).

Don't ask about Grand Theft Auto V, though, because I'd rather stick to story mode, enjoying mods and making Machinima videos from it. I met Chinese guys back then and I can't believe I just only got an EXP with no kills being made. Where's the fun for other people?

Still, Rockstar Editor is an ass that I have to stay online in order to use features like project name and everything, because whenever I set a new name (even the default project name), the system interprets it as "ToS violation."


Maybe it's time to move all my passwords from my phone to somewhere even more discreet, because I can't be safe with those usernames and passwords laying down on my phone. And THAT, includes my ATM PIN numbers of both bank accounts.

However, then again, if I lost them, I lost everything, even to my Google account. I'm quite smart, but sometimes I'm forgetful. I might as well think for some alternatives in case if I lost them, and that excludes storing my sh*t on the phone.


Well... quite a story, isn't it? I'll see you guys next time then.

Comments