"Downfall" parodies on the Internet and Lundy's 1996 FCV P71

So first off, before I start to get my mind cleared out, there's this "thing" I recently discovered.

Remember the last post about AC:AH on Steam, and Ace Combat Fan discussed about channel demonetization because of copyright strike?



Ace Combat Fan did said that the portions of the video belonged to the Constantin Films. And I doubt such film like that exists, if people have been using it. So I hooked up into Google with "german hitler movie" keyword put into the search and there lists quite a bunch of movies referencing Axis Leader Adolf Hitler. As I scrolled down a bit, there's some video links, which on the preview images, reflect the same one as the second video I shared here.

One title in particular showed up: Downfall. A movie once aired in 2004, which TV stations in Indonesia never aired because it tells about an axis leader in Germany (sort of).

I downloaded the movie via torrent on a secondary website (ISP problems with the primary website, or maybe the site is getting overloads). It was a documentary video listing German WWII veterans who thrived from the Nazi supremacy led by Adolf Hitler, once had a great visionary, but then had to die with his dreams as the Soviet forces marched on Berlin for a final step towards the end of the war.

I have to say, not bad.


Say, if I recall on this kind of movie, I did saw one YT video (and a video of mine) that uses the portions of Downfall movie as a parody. It was when the Oppa Gangnam Style by PSY was like a cancer on earth. He's not so bad for his unique moves, though... I don't speak Korean if I ever saw fit.





Idk about you guys, but I'd say that whoever using portions of Downfall movie is like... "Hitler, you have a good sense of humor as a leader." Because whenever I replay the movie again, if I recall on the old videos on YouTube I've watched, repeating the same scene is almost similar to the one you played.

There are a lot of Hitler parodies spread across the YouTube, but nah... I'd choose to watch more relevant videos like Jim Browning's or Enderman's channel.


Okay. On one point of search in 5-Mods/Google (I think) I discovered a 1996 FCV P71 LSSD skin for Lundy's 1996 FCV P71. However, from the description only one link by B-Milan is working. Dunno what's up with Lundy, however, but he/she has reasons removing his/her vehicle mod. Trouble is, the car from the link has no template for skinners like me who doesn't want to spend a lot of money to design one, like Squidward Tentacles. Both mods did not have templates whatsoever, so idk where to start up. I also hooked up to LCPDFR/LSPDFR page, nothing. The only way to get access to the template is from the original vehicle package, like most police vehicle modders do (Bxbugs123, for example).

With enough information, fortunately, I can search on Google for some alternative downloads. I found a fortunate hit: one French modding website listing Lundy's mod, the one I'm looking for. Luck is on my side again.


My plans next when it comes to V modding with Lundy's Crown Vic is to model a NOOSE skin for an alternative replacement of IV Car Pack's NOOSE Stanier.

Well... let's see if that wish comes true, but now, I have a schedule to keep.

Comments