Into Debugging and MTV

Well, it's about time to get on a debugging session to see if there are problems. ATM, first testing comes good, but currently I can't be able to interpret the timer system into my knowledge.

Across many tutorials, no help is included for GTA.Timer method (ideas, everyone?). I used it in NooseMod because scripting an LCPDFR plugin doesn't have an interval time, or "wait". Once a class extended or implemented it cannot implement another (except Java, which can implement more than 2 interfaces at the same time - I suppose).

Still, it ain't over. Debugging still continues until the final results are promising, exactly like what the original mod does.

Basically, you'll only be introduced to standards of creating a working script in GTA, but... once you master the basics, you'll move on to the advanced one. This is where scripters like JulioNIB comes in.


Been a while since the TV station, which is GlobalTV that I spoke of, shut downed the MTV (Music Television) program since... perhaps around 5th or 6th grade, or maybe when I was junior high. Back then it was full of music videos (MV) from local and abroad. Never see it surfaced until now.

Speaking about MTV, I got one kind of peculiar memory when I was very little, in a kindergarten, perhaps. One day I watched a TV showing an MTV program, listening one kind of music, local ones. I can't remember exactly what title of the song it was. Before the music I saw the screen covered in white (flashback, that sort of thing) and then there was a kid, wearing an elementary school suit, and looking himself on a mirror. Weird is, just after few seconds the shirt fell and he was wearing a singlet, and then the song starts. He was holding it with the chin. I can't exactly tell what lyrics it contain to look up in Google Search, because it was a very long time, and recently just surfaced in my head while I was thinking about debugging and not wearing a single t-shirt, just shorts and underwear.

It is what made me need to stay on a youth way (like Guy Sensei) today. Twice I changed school suit for the past 12 years (elementary to junior high and junior high to senior high) before I entered the college in 2014, but for some reasons I really want to go back to the old days, with friends and such.

And frankly, this wants me to imagine, "when I get a chance to see Naruto, in an intact suit (which is Shippuden era), gets opened (while wearing a t-shirt, or should I say, t-shirt in a suit?) and fully visible in the image (not the drawings - doujin - of other guys, the creator is what I focused)?" A very unlikely chance to see one of these, nowadays, now with the images itself in Google Search has approx. a million or more when a query "Naruto" is inserted. The only thing I can be able to see is that during the seriously damaged state (that's around episode 400 or so), and in the NS:UNS4 game that features "costume damage" (benefits include increased attack damage).

Another thing to like in MTV was Pimp My Ride show. If you remember Xzibit in movies, you might remember that he's the host in Pimp My Ride to make someone's car is pimped to what people do and what he/she likes. The show involves the showroom and car modifications, recorded step-by-step through hard work, and of course, not a cheap price.

Since MTV no longer surfaced in Indonesia, perhaps this show might have been stopped or moved somewhere else. I can't exactly confirm, though, and yet it's embarrassing to look it up in Google Search. I'll leave someone else to it.

And... no weird ads as of today, except Oppo that still advertising F3 with Spider-Man: Homecoming movie. I was hoping it doesn't show anymore on TV, but... when animes appear, between many goddamn ads, TV shopping appears (products by Jaco, sh*t). I'd rather find myself useful to see Best Buy Home Shopping instead of it. Was at other station since 2015 and now focused on the Korean high-quality products; still my interest, but... ads are just ads. That's how people gets so "consumerist" than the old and ancient times.

Comments