Weird Ads and Karaoke

So for few weeks I watched on TV about many ads despite the censors and short-duration videos (though personally Katakan Putus on Trans TV is better than Naruto on Global TV), but one too many I stumbled across many ads that recently showing on-air movies on cinemas, like Spider-Man: Homecoming and Pizza Hut, and Oppo F3 camera phone and Spider-Man: Homecoming. I found it... "why companies race against the movies that airing on cinemas today?" F3, IMO, is expensive, but cheaper than the last time I bought a new PC. While Pizza Hut... though I personally want it, I'd rather find it wasteful than just making it a poster or a picture on a frame. I remember last time when before the Blitz Megaplex turned into just CGV Cinemas, I saw a kind of "movable poster" depicting the image I saw on my phone and Google Images. Remember "The Last"? What else if it was The Last: Naruto the Movie. Yep, just after the movie is finished, I and the parents (bro and sis) went home without further ado. Actually I was thinking about doing selfies near it to remember the time, but... all else was a deeper thought. I haven't resurface it before this writing made.

And yesterday was 3 times in a row of power failure, plus one in the morning today. And my shittiest event was me frying the "wet" fried onion, into a fried one, but got roasted into black in the end. Taste's like eating an ash. I haven't yet told the truth to mom when she made calls twice today. I turn them into an egg by crushing manually with hand and tissue paper. And that shittiest, was when the power failure happens. Can't believe I fried that for too long... just need 10 seconds and that's it, but, no f-ing electricity.

And so, to get by, karaoke's the best way. It's been my unusual habit when I see Boruto series. This was started when Samehadaku put in song translation (in Indonesian) and a kind of "voice tracking" similar like those in karaoke CDs and pubs. Most of all I remembered Westlife and Sundanese songs that can be used as a karaoke material. Never see Japanese songs do, except when it comes to Kokoro no Tomo, my parents' favorite Japanese song after the war (or before the Reformation Order). Well, despite that song's being a favorite, I see the new ones nowadays are even cooler, so that I'm still tailing KANA-BOON just to know that several new songs were used to fill in the opening of Naruto: Shippuden and Boruto: Naruto Next Generation. Separated from Avenged Sevenfold, that is.


I wish my sis can sing one of them. My voice is getting crap with many improvisations, wrong falseto, and no warm-ups (should I recall to say Do-Re-Mi, the "voice ladders" from 1 to 8 and back again? Reminds me of old school and "block note", which in Dutch transliteration is "noten balk" or something). Using Voice Cancellation from Realtek Audio Manager can diminish the singer's voice for karaoke, but the song gets crap. If only I can find the latest version of Cubase SX on the internet...

Maybe I should consider about how can I fix my personality so that when I signed up for KP (work practice), I wouldn't get too many thoughts and wrongdoings when there is a work comes up to be done.

Comments