Almost the time

It's almost, nearly almost, the time to test my NooseMod LCPDFR plugin. Shows good during the process, but not yet going into the action (real callout), but at least it does exactly what the old mod that created 8 years ago does. If I met this guy, Aquilon96, who issued the ILSpy for saving the source code of a compiled .NET scripts, I would like to say thanks to him. Finally, the NooseMod went out of the beta stage by implementing it into LCPDFR API, thus adding compatibility with latest version of GTA IV (1.0.7.0, likewise) or EFLC.

However, still a concern about Showroom Guides in LCPDFR that publishing the mod or plugin to other site is prohibited. Likewise, GitHub is only for storing source code, not much more. I still haven't tried to talk sense with moderators or someone there owning the site, for publishing my source code (excluding resources, of course).

Lately, 3 months have passed and I have forgotten already the basic Git commands for the NooseMod source code I'm building. Forgot to take notes. If I did, I must have been slipping it to somewhere else, and I can't find it. It's glad to see Google can sort things out in a flash.

Now the short story. I have been working on this new title, "GWOT 2017". For the startup I have defined 9 talking characters in the story.
  • The nurse in the Hidden Leaf Hospital. No roles have been given; she was just checking the files of a man with a dengue disease.
  • Helicopter pilot, who got killed during the bomb detonation in a helicopter crash
  • A passenger inside the helicopter, current status is unknown
  • Sarada Uchiha, daughter of Sasuke and Sakura, ATM is only responding a call from a person who works in the military
  • Commissar Vitaliy, the commanding officer of the State of the New Russia Army. He questioned Sasuke to Sarada whether he was there and send a message to him if someone else (Sarada in this instance) picked up the phone.
  • President of the Liberal State of America (LSA), his name isn't yet defined
  • Liberal State of America Secretary of Defense, talking to President about nuclear missile launch
  • Jeremy Whittaker, head member of the Shinobi Research Center in LSA
  • Another guy in the meeting room

 Well, I think it's not over, yet. More tests are coming, and that, will be on my own. When it is perfected, publish up, and get more likes (at least people wouldn't spam on me because of the non-updated library - ScriptHookDotNet library - whose the author has gone ashore after GTAGaming closed down into a static archive site). Otherwise it'll be up in this blog, hoping for the police to not arrest me because of stealing people's work, though I have been a long time to dream a NooseMod in LCPDFR.

Comments