Short Story Materials

You know how it is. New future has been made and in a blink of an eye fans get more fanatic. Despite pro and contras on Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, I decided to come around a workaround.

Duniaku.net really has some picture materials related to the ongoing story, such as parental behavior. That's where new materials come in. Apart from many anime series it tells, Naruto and Boruto are the most favored for me.

Yep, consider this as a fan fiction I built since the first time I published my story. Have a look on one of my examples.



So he and his friends stepped into the Russian Embassy office to see whether he can get in contact with President Volkov. With his little knowledge of Russian language, he greeted to the receptionist, "Простите, сэр. У тебя ... у тебя есть время поговорить? (Excuse me, sir. Do you... uh... have time for a talk?)"




"Please, Boruto, you gotta stop this before this gets worse," said Shikadai seriously
"I can't let the elderly get into this problem! I saw the village bombing with my own eyes! They're not even from the State of the New Russia!" insisted Boruto




"What the fuck? You just let the Hokage solve the problem?" asked Konohamaru
"Give it a rest, will ya? Ne vous laissez pas effrayer par vos actions simplement pour dire que notre gouvernement est impliqué. Don't get freaked out by your actions just to say that our government is involved," said Moegi in English and French




"Just assign me the target point and my squadron will blow the Russian airbase into the sky," said Lt. Col. Andre Penelope



Well, to short, I still need movie references. Last time I watched but not see the start was The Sum of All Fears. It fits perfectly with the new generation of handling terrorism by the hands of a single child after ISIS was defeated.

I should start updating my other blog site. It's been neglected for far too long.

Comments