Getting bored - something has disturbed me for quite a while now

Yes, Ik, I'm getting bored to do Mitsuki or Konohamaru models at this time. In fact, just heard today's news that Rockstar Games has its own launcher. Wut?

This looks like something new to hear, especially since a friend in Steam told me that GTA SA was free for a limited time due to its new launcher arrival by Rockstar (or R*, if that's how you write it).

I have several old videos from maybe few months ago or last year I downloaded from YouTube. There's this disturbing fact about how Germany can win WWII, but the reality is, Germany lost the war. I swear, though, I found this somewhere when I was downloading some sh*t videos to be used in my YouTube video projects. To be frank, a video about how Germany can win WWII is a fiction, and compared to the other video about "WWII in Europe", it was on the contrary with the fiction that was made up. I dunno how it got appear on the recommendations list; in fact, randomly watching videos will show suggestions linked to it, like ragdolls and deaths in GTA, for example, will link to a video with similar theme. Recently I watched several BLG (Bilago?) videos about "swingset of death" in GTA IV that previously was showcased by whatever57010. How? I stumbled across a video about freefalling from the apartment stairs in IV, and that interests me much in watching some of his crazy compilation videos

Had to be frank, Germans at that time of WWII didn't develop nuclear weapons, as far as I know from the history books back in the school days. So how the f**k they can test fire that nuke after some tests and then dropped it at the city of Stalingrad with DO217?

What am I thinking now is probably an alternate world, where Axis Bloc and Allies Bloc still exists today, without even knowing where the f**k was United Nations (I bet they didn't exist as well).

I'm still tolerating the random sh*t videos that are good like FedEx 705 in P3D demonstration (a somewhat identical video from air disaster videos by Allec Joshua Ibay - dunno how to spell that) or perhaps what it's related to, but random recommendation videos that are sh*tshows or explained in a language that I can't comprehend without subtitles or proper audio isn't just right - but still tolerable if in one theme of the video. I even found "In Loving Memory" video and I thought that it was about someone attended a funeral, but it's not.

Seriously, I'm not saying that the recommendations system in YouTube is borked, but TBH, it should at least relate to the theme the viewer (like me) was watching. Good videos with at least hundred thousands of views or maybe lower than that should point to the recommendation that's one theme with the video, or at least from the watch history.


I've been trying to figure out why Germans can take the advantage of the war and came out as a victor at the end of the war. That's like one side wanted to dominate the other side.

That's one thing I would like to find out. The other thing from HTML pages I downloaded using IDM (and not via browser as it has more complex HTML coding when it's saved) was, some videos that are anime-related, in what I call as Naruto or Boruto specifics, cannot be downloaded. Both downloader app and from savefrom.net said as "this video URL cannot be found".

That looks pretty simple as I can please; YouTube is a strict place to upload videos. They will red-flag your video if you published a copyrighted material in a full-form video like anime or movies. Red-flagging can be any means; it could be a limitation, where audio is muted or restricted to display in some countries, or the worst, copyright strike. Your video got deleted and the channel's rep was dirtied by it. Ace Combat Fan said, "three strikes and you're out". To create a new channel, create a new Google account.

None of the uploading places are safe; private files you upload will be red-flagged if there's an NSFW or copyrighted content in it. I have no idea if I can trust BitTube the Ace Combat Fan firstly introduced when he heard his channel will be taken down, not even the local one that was introduced years ago, MeTube.

Well, I'm gonna slap my face to hear about that, though.


That only leaves the uploader name and what I can use as a search keyword of the video that got deleted before a representative from YT come checking and red-flag that video. I'm still curious about who are the top 5 strongest Genins in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations series - the video got 7 million viewers but I can't download it as of today (probably became private or deleted). I have a random guess that, Boruto was not in the top 5 and maybe Iwabe was.

At least anime games don't get red-flagged - that's a good news.


I might gonna showcase you some videos that I talked about, but not today.

Comments